Panic attack

I woke up with a pounding headache as I opened eyes. I soon realized that I was in someone else's bunk. Crap. I looked over to see a sleeping Ashton. I swiftly removed the covers frome and got out of bed. Coldness soon hit my body as I realized I was only wearing underwear. Oh god I hope we didn't do anything last night. I will have to ask Ashton when he wakes up. I quickly walked over to my bunk in need of a shirt so no one would see my chest. Talk about awkward. I found a shirt and pulled it over my head and walked into the living room. Michael was sitting down starring at his bowl of cereal.
"Michael are you okay?" I asked concerned as I sat down next to the older boy.

"No last night I was dancing with a girl and we hit off really well. Then when I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place she said no because I was too ugly looking and her friends would make fun over her if she slept with a guy like me." He said bursting into tears.

"Hey Michael listen to me. Any girl should be honored to sleep with you. You are so loving, caring, funny, extremely handsome. So don't let some blind ratchet hoe tell you other wise. Okay Mikey?"

"Okay Hannah. So did you get any last night?" He asked.

"I don't really know if I got any I was too drunk to remember anything." I said stealing Michael's bowl of cereal.

"Hey that was mine." He pouted.

"Well you were staring at it so I decided to take action and eat it myself." I said as Michael tried grabbing it from me.

"Well give it back! I am hungry. he complained giving me a puppy dog look.

"Don't give me that look." I said as he pouted even more.

"Fine you can have the cereal." I said defeated.

"YEAH!" He cheered grabbing the cereal bowl away from me and running away with it. I chuckled. Boys are weird.

I turned around and started to walk towards the bunks when I heard Calum and Ashton talking.

"Yeah mate I did her. Now give me the money. I won the bet." Ashton said as my stomach dropped.

"Fine." Calum replied. I slowly backed away and ran to the bathroom. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" I yelled banging on the door.

"No I had it first." Michael replied calmly through the door. I tried opening the door again as Ashton and Calum walked into the room smiling. My breathing started getting heavier and I started to shake.

"Hannah calm down. Some grab her inhaler!" Luke said rushing to my side.

"What's wrong with her is she okay?" Someone asked. I couldn't make it out of who it was though.

"She is having a panic attack." Luke said handing me my inhaler. I grabbed it and took deep breathes.

"That's right take deep breathes." Luke said trying to calm me down.

"Thanks." I said, my voice barely audible.

"Is there something that set it off?" Michael asked kneeling beside me. I glanced over to Ashton and Calum. No I can't tell anyone. I can't put the band in jeopardy for me telling Luke and Michael what Calum and Ashton did. I slowly nodded my head no.

"Okay well I think you should go back to bed Hannah and get some rest." Ashton said giving me a smile. Oh how I wanted to slap that smile right off his face and back to Australia but I didn't. I just nodded my head and walked off to my bunk. I laid down and thought to myself why would Ashton and Calum do this. I probably thought about it for another two hours until the bus came to a stop. I heard the bus door open and loud grettings echoing to the bunk.

"Hey Hannah I just wanted to let you know that the One Direction boys are here and that they want to see you." Luke said behind my bunk current. I stayed quiet hoping he would think I was asleep and he would just go away.

"Hannah I know you aren't sleeping." Luke said pulling back my covers. I groaned at the light and slowly sat up.

C'mon Han let's go." Luke said giving me one of his hands which I gladly took. We walked into the living room to be greeted with a chorus of hellos.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked quietly.

"We just about to play a game of never have I ever. Care to join?" Zayn told us. I nodded my head and sat down in between Liam and Niall. This is going to be a great game but I feel like along the way a few secrets that we wanted to keep hidden were going to fall out.