Carnival fun

I felt someone shake me shoulder. I open my eyes to see Niall smiling. I look outside to see a big Ferris wheel and different types of rides. I smile and hop out of the car.

"Oh my goodness I can not believe we are at a carnival. We need to get some cotton candy and we need to get are faces painted. We need to go on the Ferris wheel and that ride and that ride." I start rambling on as we walk to the carnival.

"Wow you really like carnivals don't you?" Harry says as we approach my brother and the rest of the band.

"She absolutely loves carnivals. When we were little every carnival she would hear about she would beg our parents to go to it." Luke says chuckling.

All the boys smile and we start to separate into pairs because Liam thinks we are going to get lost.

"Louis and Harry go together. Zayn and I are together. Niall and Luke go together. Calum and Michael go together. So that leaves Ashton and Hannah to go together." Liam says as he puts us in pairs.

We get with our partner and start to walk off in different directions.

"So where do you want to go first." I ask Ashton looking around the carnival seeing so many different things to do.

"We could go on that ride right there." he says pointing to the tea cups.

"Okay that looks like fun! Lets go!" I say as I link arms with Ashton as we start skipping off to the line.

We waited in the line for five minuets until we finally got on we. We ran to am orange cup and got in. When it started spinning I started to turn the wheel to make it go faster. Ashton started pulling out his phone to do a keek. I laughed at him trying to have a good quality keek while we were spinning. When the ride stopped we went on the roller coaster and then we went and got our faces painted. Then we went and got cotton candy. Now it was getting dark and we were waiting in line for the Ferris wheel.

Once we got on the Ferris wheel it started to move. Ashton and I started to make funny faces at each other until we got to the top of the ride.

"Wow."

"Yeah it's beautiful isn't it?"

"Not as beautiful as you Hannah."

"What?"

That's when Ashton started to lean in and our lips touched. The moved in perfect sync and I felt fireworks go off in my stomach. We slowly pulled away and I had this big stupid smile on my face.
"Hannah you really didn't hit yourself in this face with the bathroom door did you?" Ashton asked.

"No I didn't that waitress came in and smacked me." I said as we got off the ride.

"I would never hit you Hannah." Ashton replied.

"I know you wouldn't."

"Good." I replied as we walked up to the others seeing them sitting down at a table eating. Well mostly Niall was eating.
"Hey guys are you ready to go I am exhausted." Luke says yawning.

"Yeah I am pretty tired as well." I agree. We all grab our things and start walking to the vans. I follow my brother and jump into the van.
"So did you guys have fun?" Luke asks looking between me and Ashton.

My eyes go big. Does he know we kissed? Wait how would he know that? Oh my gosh Hannah answer him before he gets suspicious.

"Yeah we had a great time. what about you guys?"

"I think we all had a good time." Michael says. I nod. Soon enough we are pulling up to the bus and we all get out of the car and go to the bus. I walk inside and head start to the bathroom. I examine my check to see that it is slightly bruised. Oh well. What's done is done. I get in the shower and turn on the water. I take about a ten minuet shower. I fell maybe once or twice preforming a dance routine. Oops. I get out of the shower and throw on some pajamas, crawling into bed not saying good night to anyone and then I fall asleep slowly then all at once.