"Want to go on a date?"

There I was standing backstage, looking out into the crowd. Everyone singing along to Amnesia, holding there phones up in the air, moving back and forth.

It looked like a thousand fireflies lightning up a summer evening as you lay outside on a blanket, waiting for the fireworks to shoot up into the sky. Making the stars disappear for almost a split second because all you could see was color, filling the sky.

It looked like the stars above twinkling, shining light down onto the earth, dark and cold on a winter night. We are all stars, shining in our brightest moments and when we are at out lowest point, the dark clouds will cover us. Not wanting to show the pain, that we, the stars, portray. 

This moment in my life was one of the ones that I was sure to look back on. This moment watching the band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, my family, play in front of a sold out arena. A thousand of boys and girls singing along with smiles on their faces.

My brother and his best friends made their dreams, not giving up when people told them the should stop. They ignored those people kept going with a smile on their faces. Although at some points all they wanted was to stop, but they kept going. This journey that they are on is something they will be able to look back on and tell their grandchildren.

We have all learned something throughout our lives. That is to reach for the stars even when the clouds cover them up. We are the stars and the clouds are the people that think they stand above us.

No one stands above anyone in reality. We are all the same, we may not look the same, but underneath is what matters. Not if you have the most designer materials or if you won
prom king or queen.

We are all equal in this world, but some do think that they are superior. They will not like to be told that they are the same, but the truth is they are.

At this moment, in this arena, all of us are one. One big family, having so many things in common. Our love for these four dorks, our love for music.

I smiled as they sang the last line of the last song. The fans screamed, chatting, cheering at them as they ran off stage. They ran towards me pulling Morgan, and I in a big sweaty hug.

"How was the show ladies?" Calum asked as the pulled away from the hug.

"It was amazing as always." I giggled, "But the bassist really ruined the performance in my opinion." I joked.

Calum raised his eyebrow, "Oh really?" He said crossing his arms, giving me a sassy expression.

"Yup." I said looking over at him as all six of us walked back to the dressing room.

"Huh, well I will have to remember you said that Hemmings."

"Whatever." I laughed, walking in the dressing room where Tiffany was sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby you did amazing." She said running up to Luke, throwing her arms around him.

"How would you know, you didn't even watch." Ashton mumbled under his breathe walking past her and to the showers.

I looked over at Michael, "Is he okay?" I mouthed. Michael shrugged walking towards the showers to see if he was okay.

"So where are we headed next Cal?" I asked but before he could answer me Tiffany interrupted.

"Did you just call him Cal?"

"Yes I did, clean out your ears if you are going to listen to someone else's conversation. Now please go somewhere, your presence is disturbing me."

Tiffany rolled her eyes and turned her attention towards Luke.

"So where are we headed?"

"We are going to Los Angles to play some shows." He said grabbing a change of clothes heading off to the showers. All of the boys headed for the showers leaving an awkward silence upon us, three girls.