♣Chapter 32♣

Começar do início

"Zach I swear I don't understand what are you trying to play." Demyan spoke in annoyance.

"And I don't understand why do you sometimes behave like a dull-witted...."

"As soon as Roman gets to know that Jack has played with him and the deal is signed under our company, he will surely grab that bastard and before he could comprehend that the table has turned on him, he either  would be killed by Roman or might be robbed by his money before he awaits his death. Either way he is gonna die for sure. That swine will know now, never to mess with the Devil."

"Do I still get to keep my company?" Igor piped in between.

Zacharias smirked at him nodding his head making Igor sigh in relief, as he patted his chest.

After discussing for some more time they all retired for the night, Zacharias entered his room to find his angel drying her long shiny raven hairs.

"Missed me darling?" Zacharias asked with a mischievous grin as he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her in his embrace, making her back hit his front. She was so soft, just like a cotton ball. He started placing kisses on her exposed neck sniffing her sweet scent, a combination of sandalwood and rose.

"I asked you something love..." He pressed her.

"Um..I-I was busy." He heard her stutter.

"So you didn't miss me?" He teased, feigning hurt in his voice.

"I-I did miss you." She lied.

He knew she was lying but he was also waiting patiently for the day when she will happily jump into his arms. He was content for now that she was at least responding to his touches in a positive way. His presence, his touch was affecting her..

He quickly turned her and crashed his lips on her delicate ones. He could never get enough of her taste. He so badly want to taste her, his tongue restlessly waiting to taste every crevice of her sweet mouth again and again.

Picking her up in his arms he laid her on the bed before lying down beside her. Turning off the lights, he kissed her goodnight and closed his eyes wanting to sleep.

It had been some minutes when he felt her tossing and turning beside him. 'Is she alright?' He peeked at her discreetly to see a frown formed on her pristine features, her mind busy in some deep thoughts. He quickly closed his eyes as soon as he felt her eyes on him.

To say he was shocked would be an understatement, when he felt her moving closer to him, almost leaning over his sleeping form. Her cool breath fanning his face felt like a fresh breeze of air giving him an instant hard on, as she lightly grazed her hand on his stubble.

Not able to take it anymore, he caught her tender wrists and pinned her on the bed earning a yelp from her as her eyes widened in surprise. He knew what she wanted to hear and smirked internally.

Dipping his head, he captured her luscious lips in his, kissing her passionately. "Delicious!!" He mumbled.

"Huh?" She frowned.

"The food Adiva. It was delicious."

He spoke in innuendo, hinting her about the taste of her lips. He knew that she was restlessly waiting for his review and was overjoyed to know that, of all, his reactions mattered her the most.

"I didn't knew you love my stubble so much" He teased her, that turned her cheeks into a dark shade of red in embarrassment. She looked anywhere but him.

Chuckling at her reaction, he spoke, "You know kitten, you look cute with that flustered look." His eyes gleamed in amusement, as he pecked her nose. "I hope you'll have a sound sleep, now that you have got my answer." He smiled pulling her in his arms, letting his eyes watch her sleep.