"Korol', Jack Parker is one of the swine who inquisitively runs human trafficking. An unscrupulous asshole who gambles properties for his business. He is an underworld gang member of some American gang named, The Serpent Gang. This gang is involved with Sullivan. They trade business in illegal drugs, weapons, but especially women sex trafficking. The deal that he sealed with you today is hoax. The building is used under the pretext of a mall Korol'. He had already sold the building to Roman Gustov, one of Sullivan's men and is trying to swindle you with the same deal. His personal account number, email address and the CCTV footage of the deal at his secret office has already been mailed to you."

A blaze of fire immediately peregrinated his blood as soon as Romano filled him about this Jack Parker, but he kept his demeanor phlegmatic as the grip on his phone tightened. Hanging up the phone, he quickly opened his mail box and found the email sent by Romano.

"What did Romano say?" Artyon inquired.

"That I was all along right about that bastard Jack Parker. He dared to swindle the deal. Motherfucker had already sold the deal one of Sullivan's men and is trying to play with us to gain more money." Zacharias replied indignantly.

"Man, I must say either he is a fool or has got balls to mess with the Devil himself...Fucker has signed his own death. Too bad his days are not even left for counting..." Artyon sneered.

"Why do I feel like you are planning a dangerous game Zach?" Alyosha spoke enthusingly making a menacing smirk pave its way on his lips.

"Get Igor. Where is he?"

"Ah...He is enjoying a leisure walk with the ladies." Artyon chortled.

Zacharias frowned before dialing his number. "In my office now!!" He bellowed, as soon as Igor picked up the call.

"You have a task here....Hack the computer." Zacharias ordained, as soon as Igor entered sulkily in his office.

"You yourself are a hacker...Can't you just spare me for once? For once I was having a good time, but you-" But one dark stare from Zacharias made him shut up.

"Why can't you fucking do it yourself for once?" He again tried complaining.

"Fine. See yourself out of the company by tomorrow. With the tardiness and that tongue of yours, that doesn't know when to stop, I'm having second thoughts about handing you the IT company." He shrugged his shoulders, "Fine by me though, I can handle it well.."

"Okay, I'm sorry....I take my words back...Now where is the laptop?" Igor got straightened up taking his threat seriously. He knew better to never ignore his threats, for they were never empty. Taking the laptop, he got to his work, doing his magic.

"What are you doing Zach? Aren't we supposed to order our men to catch that motherfucker?" Demyan inquired inquisitively.

"Enjoy the game.." Zacharias replied in a deadly calm voice, his lips askew in a menace.

"Done!!" Igor announced, pressing the button hard of the keyboard.

 "Let the game begin....."

Everyone gathered around him, as Zacharias started giving his commands."Open the folder in which he has saved all the important deals." Igor followed as per his instructions. "Good. Now, open the folder under the name of Roman Gustov.....Change the documents, get them under Ivanov industries and transfer every single thing from his computer to our system."

"Done!!" Igor replied triumphantly.

"Good. Now lets sit and enjoy the game." Zacharias spoke leaning his back on his chair with his hands behind his head.