*********

Back at Shukla house..

"Mummy..I am going to a party..raat ko ane mein shayad der ho jaye..mein dinner karke hi aunga, so don't wait for me!"...says Sidharth..

"Theek hai..sun woh Khushi chilla chilla k pagal ho rahi hai..zara dekhle kya hua..?!"

"Ab kya hua isse?!"

"pata nehi..!"

"I will go and check..!"

He knocks on her door..

"Khushi...?!"

She opens it, stares at him for a while and rushes into his arms..

"Kya hua baccha..?!" ...he caress her hair..

"I hate my life...I hate my parents!"

"Chi baccha aise nehi bolte! Lekin hua kya hain?!"

"Mom and Dad are acting weird again..! They fucking promised me that they will be here in weekend!"

"Ahhh Khushi language!".. sidharth scoffs..

Khushi pulls herself back and says... "Haan haan! Language!"..she rolls her eyes..

"Ab bol..so they are not coming this weekend as well?!"

"Nehi na..! Yaar Mama yeh kaam merese bhi important hai kya in logo k leye?!"...Khushi's parents are employed at the same place and are transferred to a remote area from where they can hardly be in touch with her during work. Khushi stays with her Mama and Nani in Mumbai, pursuing her bachelor's from there..

"Accha do something, get ready..I will take you to a party..!"...sidharth tries to make his baby niece happy..

"Party?!"...her eyes light up..

"Haan..Saanjh is throwing one tonight..chal..get ready..!"

"But I can't afford to act like a loser in a party! I hope you understand what I mean!"..Khushi knows her Mama will be overprotective and not allow her to chill the way she wants..

"Waise aaj permission hai kyunki someone told me in the morning that she is an adult now.. but that has to be in limit! Theek hai?!"

"Yaar Mama! Aap na sometimes bohot cute lagte ho mujhe! Accha chalo I will tolerate your over protectiveness for tonight!"...Khushi pushes him out of the room to get ready..

********

At Saanjh's party..

"Arehh Khushi...yeh khadoos ne tujhe permission kaise diya yahan ane k leye?!"....Saanjh adores khushi a lot..

"Pata nehi Saanjh Di! Koi doura padha hai shayed!"...Khushi chuckles..

Saanjh laughs out loud..

"Aabe mair khayegi ab tu!"... Sidharth can't control his laughter as well..

"Saanjh did you call Jiya..?"...Sidharth taking the assurance..

"Haan haan! I did! She will be here..although I didn't have any interest!"

"Chal be!"...sidharth pushes both girls to enter the main lounge..

After a while, everyone's eyes get stuck onto the entrance, it was Jiya Malhotra entering the party, who looks drop dead gorgeous! She carries herself quite elegantly that people never fail to notice her!

Jiya Malhotra, typically known as the queen of Television is dating Sidharth Shukla for the last 2 years. She is overly obesssed with her work and barely gives time to her personal relationship, be it even with the bond she shares with Sidharth! On the contrary, Sidharth is also very passionate about his work but he keeps his family over everything! Jiya is always sensible, matured and graceful while she communicates with anybody and that was probably the triggering point for Sidharth to fall for her..