Chapter - 22

Milli's P.O.V

I woke up to the sunlight falling on my face. I groaned and moved to other side where I bumped into someone's chest and they wrapped their arm against my waist . I smiled as thought of Addy or Ethan might be.

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw the pair of two blue eyes staring me with love. I gasped and got up quickly pushing his arm away.

"What the hell? Why the fuck are you here you pervert", I asked Romeo. "Morning to you too princess" he told me back giving me that big smile on his face.

I can't help it but to admire how beautiful his face was showing his perfect dimples. His hair is messy  probably he got just got up from his sleep. He smriked as he caught me staring shamelessly bringing back to reality. Then I remembered I'm his mate and I'm on his bed now.

I immediately got up and my I feel some pain in my head. "Why I am I here?" I ask him rubbing my templates. He probably don't know I'm his mate right? Or else I would be in trouble by now. Maybe I slept and he carried me here.

"You don't remember anything do you my little mate" He suddenly asks as he emphasized 'mate', with that my eyes widened even more. Shit

I laugh nervously as I try to act like human. "Why do everyone give me nickname?" I ask him. "Oh, stop acting you got busted". He spats immediately showing clear annoyance.

Fuck where is Addy?

I immediately mindlink Addy.

'He knew, he knew, I'm scared. Please come. I'm in his room right now. Come fast' I begged him.

And within a few seconds doors burst open revealing Addy. I immediately get up from bed to go beside him only to get caught by this 'Arrogant Bastard' holding my wrist tight.

"Leave me you Bastard" I spat causing him to tighten the grip even more.
"Donot ever disrespect me again. Do you understand?" He asks as his eyes are now pitch black.

I nodded my head in fear. "You don't need to fear him Milli" Addy says as he comes closer to me. Then he pulls me suddenly from his grip and covering me with his back.

This caused Romeo to growl at Addy.
Addy laughed and said, "We're only here till you're father returns." Addy spat angrily at him.

"We'll see that." With that he smriked and went past us. Something is going on in his head. I'm pretty sure. What ever is going is not definately good. I know that.

' Yup you're right ' Ulva told as I kept silent.

Addy sighed and sat on bed. He tapped on bed signalling me to sit. His face is filled with worry and I know this is not good.

"How do he know that I'm his mate?" I asked him. "You told him everything Milli. Litreally Everything." He said and this shocked me. When did I even tell him? I'm pretty sure I dint tell him anything and why would I even tell him? I myself hate him so much.

' You told subconsciously. His mother did a spell on you and you fell for it ' Ulva said popping in my head again.

"Fuck" Tears filled my eyes as I told him everything. Our past, truth about us, every fucking thing.

"Shhh. It's okay Milli, it's okay. I'm here and I'll always protect you no matter what, I'll always be with you and we'll get out of here soon. I promise. Far away from everyone. We'll be out" he told me as I buried my head in his neck and cried slowly darkness forming around.

_________________________

I woke up suddenly as I felt someone watching me closely only to see a pair of blue eyes staring at me with lust in it.

"Evening beautiful." Romeo said as I got up in fear. He came closer to me as I started backing away. I went further back facing wall and that's the end. No where to go as he trapped me between him and wall.

"D-Dont y-you dare t-to come n-near me" I said as he chuckled. He kept his head in my neck sniffing me and placing small kisses on my neck. I'm not lying but I felt good. What even I'm thing ? Stupid Mate Bond.

"S-stop" I tried pushing him away but he dint even bludge. Then I used my magic causing him to fly and hit the wall. "Don't even d-dare to c-come near me again" I told him as his eyes are pitch black now. He's angry. I can sense the waves coming from him filled with power.

He quickly stood up and again came near me. He chuckled. What is he ? Bipolar?

"Aww, My little Mates angry. You look hot when you're angry", with that he sat on the bed raising an eyebrow.

"Tomorrow my father is going to come and I know you're going to fucking reject me. But did you even think of Adrian?" He asks me.

"What about him idiot, I'll definitely reject you" I spat and he smriked again. What is with him and his smriks ?

"Well, if you reject me, even Adrian should reject Iyla and he's planning on it and I know it" he says and this caused me to laugh.

"S-sorry hahaha ... O-oMg .. hahah" I continued laughing and he let a growl.
I bit my lip not to laugh again. "Addy will never reject Iyla and I know it. He love him so much that he'll even give his life for her. So don't try to manipulate me with that dirty brain of yours" I tell him.

"Even I know he loves her. Even I know he will happily sacrifice his life for her. But the real question is , Will he sacrifice you to me be with her?" He answers back quickly.

"What do you mean?" I ask him. " I mean if you both wanna go far away from here, he should leave Iyla as he can't take her with him. Even if he asks her she will never leave this pack because she's the future alpha along with me and an Alpha will never leave his/her pack"

"This means, Adrian will reject Iyla for you. He knows you don't wanna live with me and he loves you more than his mate. You're precious for him. And he will even leave his mate for you and he's planning to do that." He continues as realisation hits me like a ton of bricks.

' we'll be get out from here soon. I promise. Far away from everyone, we'll be out ' these were his last words. Shit. What ever Romeo said now is true. He'll leave Iyla for me. He promised mom and dad to take care of me no matter what.

' yeah, whatever our mate told is true. I agree with him on this and we can't let Addy leave Iyla. ' Ulva said

' yeah. I can't let that happen and I won't let that happen. I can't take his happiness from him. I'll even sacrifice my life for him. ' I replied her back.

"Do you know what happens when a mate leaves or rejects them? They become awful -"

"Stop. Please. I know that. And I won't let that happen" I tell him as he gives me an evil smile Knowing his plan worked. And suprisingly it did.

"So, tell me my little mate, will you reject me now?" He asks knowingly what answer I'm gonna give him.

"No" I say defeated tears forming in my eyes. I will live my life in misery for Addy. I will do what ever it takes to keep him happy. And now, death is better than living with this Maniac.
And I chose to live with him in this misery.