FIFTEEN

Your P.O.V.

"Beyoncé you wouldn't believe what I just bought," I told her as she let me inside.

She closed the front door and went to the living room, "You bought a new house?" She replied sitting down the couch.

I sat across from her, "Bingo. And it's a steal of a deal too."

"That's great news Y/N. Might have to pass by one day to check out the place," I nodded my head, "You moving in tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Being a celebrity has its perks. I'm going to be moving in today, curtesy of the real estate agency."

Beyoncé laughed at me as she clapped her hands, "That's good. Really good. It was pretty awkward only having you for a day but it is what is okay bye," she hurriedly said as she sped walked upstairs. Weird but okay.

I got up and walked out the house locking the front door behind me. Now it's time to head to my new home.

~

Walking through the front door was a glorious feeling. I was smiling from ear to ear walking through the large foyer.

Since I already explored the house before, I already knew where my bedroom was.

(Bedroom)

When I first saw this room, I was going to let it be a guest bedroom but I was like I should have the best room in the house

When I first saw this room, I was going to let it be a guest bedroom but I was like I should have the best room in the house. All I have to do is put up some curtains and I'm all good.

I walked over to the master bathroom to change out my clothes and brush my teethe before heading to sleep.

(Bathroom)

Normani will love this shit

Normani will love this shit. That's all I'm saying.

I walked out the bathroom in my boxers and went to lay in the bed. I have so much things to do tomorrow to finally settle down in this place.

I finally closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep in my new crib.

~

Next Day,