FOURTEEN

Next day,

Your P.O.V.

I didn't get an inch of sleep last night. When I went into Bey's guest house, I looked around the place first and went into the nearest room to sleep. I still had my necessary things on me like soap, deodorant, my toothbrush and my brush.

The only clothes I had was what I had on me and they were sweaty. I took a shower in the bathroom and had a towel wrapped around my waist when I came out.

I brushed my teethe then grabbed my dirty clothes and put them in the washing machine. I saw some laundry detergent on a stand and I used that to wash my clothes.

While the clothes were in the machine, I took the time to brush my waves in place since it was a while I had done it. Girls do love a man with nice waves.

After the clothes finished, I just put on my same clothes again. I'm gonna have to go clothes hunting today.

"I pray Lana find a nice house by tomorrow." I whispered while closing my eyes for a minute.

I then walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. It looked like Bey and Shawn put some food in here for me.

I made some egg and bacon for breakfast. I ate it rather quickly and cleaned up the dishes. Then I went to the main house to tell Bey the rest of the story.

~

I knocked on the patio door and I heard a "come in."

I entered and I saw Shawn, Bey, the twins and Blue all sitting down at the table eating breakfast.

Bey had just put the last remnants of food in Rumi's mouth before she put the plate down. "Come sit," She said to me and I did sit at the table.

"I'll put the twins to sleep. Let's go play Blue," Shawn said standing up and picking up the twins in his arms. Blue waved at me and followed her father down the corridor.

Then Bey looked at me, "So about your best friend..."

"Oh yes. Should I start from the beginning?"

She nodded her head and sat down in the seat across from me.

"So I'm going to give a brief history of Mya and I's relationship. We grew up together, went to the same primary school, same junior and senior high school. We definitely were gonna go to the same college if I didn't sign onto Parkwood. We met at a very young age because of our parents. They were friends for a long time so Mya and I becoming best friends was no surprise to them. Um, when I got signed to Parkwood, it was a joyous time for my parents and I seeing as my father lost his job and my mother was a stay at home wife. I would be able to provide for them when the time came. The thing was, you wanted me to move to L.A. and I had no money to even establish myself here. So I brought the idea to Mya that we could come to California together since she's always wanted to live here. She agreed and told her parents what we wanted to do. Her parents then bought the home I was staying in with her and signed the house over in her name so that's her place now. That's why I didn't argue with her when she told me I had to leave. I just knew at some day I had to leave. Just didn't know it would be so soon." I finished, rubbing a hand over my head.

Bey didn't say anything for a while.

"Did you pay any bills in the house?" She asked.