FOUR

Your P.O.V.

Gosh. It's time for dance training and my body is still limp from yesterday from that workout. I hope Bey can understand the pain I'm in.

After I had breakfast with Mya, I went upstairs to go shower and put on some comfortable clothing.

(Outfit)

After getting dressed, I kissed Mya on the head before leaving to go to the location Bey had sent me

I reached my destination and a few cars were here already.

I blew out a breath before turning off the car and heading inside.

I heard some music being played down the hall so I went to that room.

Bey was talking to Chloe and Halle about something when I finally walked up to them.

Beyoncé had seen me first and pulled me in for a hug.

"Girl, he is so fine," I heard one of the girls whisper out.

Bey had let me go and introduced us.

"Chloe and Halle, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Chloe and Halle," she stated, pointing to both of them respectfully so I could recognize them.

I reached my hand for them to shake but instead, they both pulled me into a hug.

"There's no need for formal introductions right now. We're family at this point Y/N," Halle stated, patting me lightly on my arm.

Her sister, Chloe, agreed, "Yeah. We're about to see each other often so we should get comfortable."

"Aight. I hear you," I said smiling as we all drew our attention to Beyoncé.

Bey was all smiles right now, "Since you three are the only ones I've signed to Parkwood Entertainment, I thought I'd introduce you to one of my favorite people," She said as she pointed to a door, "Jaquel, it's time."

Bruh, this man choreographed most of Beyoncé's iconic dance breaks and we are getting to work with him?? Epic!

He came over to us and shook our hands. Chloe and Halle were smiling from ear to ear besides me and all I did was shake my head as I chuckled to myself.

"Hey. My name is Jaquel Knight and I'm happy to work with Parkwood's first signed artists. You all ready to get sweaty?" He said, looking at us expectedly.

"Yes," the girls answered and they then looked at me.

"I think I can tough it out. I'm still sore though," I answered truthfully, stretching my limbs a bit.

Jaquel clapped his hands together as Beyoncé sat down in one of the chairs, "Let's get started then."

~

Jaquel had worked with the girls first before he placed his attention to me.

"It's your turn now Y/N." He said as I turned my attention onto him.

"Be ready Y/N. He's gonna work you out," I heard Chloe say in the background.

Jaquel was showing me basic dancer moves and how to properly execute them. He also showed me the way my body needed to flow with each movement and the grace I needed to have as a dancer.

In all honesty, I was struggling a bit in the beginning because my muscles were still sore then Jaquel cracked a bone in my body and everything felt good.

"That should work." He said before getting back to business.

He went over the same moves again and damn was I feeling myself.

I didn't even know I could dance like this but I was doing it.

"Good Y/N," I heard Beyoncé say in the distance.

That comment just boosted my esteem in my dancing even more.

"Now Y/N," Jaquel stated, turning the music off, "I'm gonna teach you some moves to a song I was just playing around with. You think you could handle it?"

I nodded my head. After getting a compliment like that from Beyoncé, I feel like I'm on cloud 100.

He turned the music on to a Chris Brown song I recognized.

"So we going back to the 2000's huh," I chuckled to his direction.

"Let's see if you could handle the tempo you laughing over there."

After showing me the moves, I told him I wanted to dance it by myself and Bey gave me a thumbs up before Jaquel turned the music back on.

The last move that I did caused Halle to whistle and Chloe to laugh at her.

Jaquel came over to me to give me a bro hug, "Respect man. You catch on quick."

"I'm trying to yanno." I said, releasing his hand.

Beyoncé came over to us and smiled, "That's a wonderful first practice now Y/N I need you to go home and take a shower and meet me back here in the next 2 hours. Your vocal training is going to be something else."

~

"No Y/N. You're doing it wrong," Bey said as I was trying to belt out a few notes.

She came up to me and wrapped her hand around my neck as she push my chin up a bit.

In my mind, I was like "okayyy."

"There. Now try to sing."

I began singing this time and now, I felt like I could at least whole a few more notes longer than before and they're stable too.

"That neck and chin posture helps with the stability of your voice so you don't sound shaky when singing. It's works when you're dancing as well."

I nodded my head as we went from the top.

I kept glancing at Bey to make sure that she was feeling my voice and that way that I sound and to be honest, it looked like she was somewhat impressed with my singing.

After a few minutes of me playing around with octaves and notes on the keyboard, Chloe tapped me on my shoulder.

"You think you can sing us a song?" She asked, looking expectedly for an answer.

I thought it over, "A song can't hurt. Do you want me to sing a specific one?"

She nodded, "Yeah. And I have the instrumental on my phone," Chloe replied as we went to hook up her phone to the speaker.

I grabbed the mic I was using as Beyoncé and the girls took a seat to be my makeshift audience.

I heard the beginning of the song and in my mind, I thought, "I'm gonna kill this shit."

(Video)

All three women had a hand over their mouths looking at me in shock.

"Who knew you had pipes Y/N." Halle muttered, still in shock.

Beyoncé nodded her head in agreement.

I bent my head low, chuckling and blushing a bit, "Well, thank you."

A few minutes later, we all said our goodbyes and went our separated ways.

I sat in my car for a few more seconds thinking about how I'm gonna sleep so good this weekend.

~

Did you enjoy?
Remember to Vote and comment!