FIVE

January 18, 2017

Your P.O.V.

"Y/N," Mya groaned while tugging at my arm, "I don't wanna go. I just know it's gonna be boring."

I sigh deeply before I stopped walking, "I'm not forcing you to. Just make sure you don't blow up the place," I stated to her before I slid my arms from her grasp, "I'm already going to miss the red carpet."

I gave myself a once over before Kevin and I left the house to attend the award show. This time though, I was to present an award to an awardee. I'm curious as to whom I'm presenting to.

(Outfit)

When we arrived to the venue, most of the reporters and such were either leaving or going inside

When we arrived to the venue, most of the reporters and such were either leaving or going inside. Kev and I exited the vehicle to sneakily enter the stadium to then be brought to our seats.

The show was just beginning and everyone was settling down.

"Time for 2 hours of performances," I thought as I sat down in my seat.

~

During the show, I had just realized that Fifth Harmony was sitting just a few rows ahead of me. I was trying to find Normani's head but all their hair colors looked the same. Dammit.

I gave up and just kept my attention to the stage.

~

In the middle of the show, a studio worker came for me to come to the back to get prepared to present the award.

I followed them and must I say, backstage was hectic. Workers were moving so fast that they didn't even know who they were passing by.

The worker carried me to a quiet room to rehearse my lines and that's what I did, well, until I heard some familiar voice pass the room door.

"Guys, I'm kinda nervous. It's gonna be our first real performance without her. It's gonna be weird," A soft mellow said. Sounds like Normani to me.

"Don't worry Mani. We'll be fine. Just do what you do and slay the stage like you normally do," a raspy voice countered as the voices soon went away.

Well, it'll be interesting seeing them perform without their ex-bandmate. More parts will be distributed.

After that, I went back to rehearsing my lines.

~

I heard DJ Khalid talking over the speakers so I decided to turn on the tv inside the small room.

"Let's give it up for Fifth Harmony!" He chanted as the stage started to go dark and 4 girls emerged in 4 boxes.

"We ain't worried bout nothing. We ain't worried bout nada." They sang in the unison as the crowd roared in surprise.

Something New (Normani x Y/N)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara