ELEVEN

August 24, 2017

Your P.O.V.

Normani and I have had a few more interactions on social media and when we do, our fans seem to go crazy. Like really crazy.

Mya had showed me the mashup videos of Normani and I on YouTube and the fan fiction stories on Wattpad. I must say, the fans can write an excellent body of work. The stories are impeccable!

I was currently, in my hotel room, going over some notes for the Kelly and Michael Show tomorrow morning when I got a ding from my phone.

I checked the notification and it was a dm from Normani.

Normani:
You there Y/N? 👀

Me:
Yeah bbgirl.

Normani:
Good☺️. I know this might be a little late but my girls and I are having our album release party tm. Do you wanna come?😚

If you know me, I'll NEVER decline an offer like this.

Me:
Of course I'll come. Time and location?

She gave me the details and I'm pretty sure I could be back in L.A. before 11 P.M.

Normani:
Can't wait to see you☺️

Me:
I can't wait to see you either bbgirl🥴. Save a dance for me?

Normani:
Always.

"I don't know if I should be happy or scared that you're smiling so hard at your phone Y/N." Kev said as he walked through my hotel door.

Still smiling, I waved him off, "It's nothing to worry about."

He nodded his head and sat our food on the table. I looked at my phone one more time before locking it and putting it in my pants pocket and went to eat my food.

~

I was going over some moves with the two dancers I brought with me to New York backstage of the studio.

This was going to be my last performance of 'All Day' until I went into full focus for my album release. Then I'll release some singles. Probably next year.

The studio worker soon indicated that we need to make our way onstage to be situated.

When I got on the stage, I had a lot of fans waiting with the live studio audience and they screamed when they saw me. I smiled and waved at them before I got serious.

~

I made sure my vocals were A1 or else Bey would have my head on a pike.

When it was time for the dance break, I passed my dancer the mic so I could do the moves.

We moved so in sync with one another that it didn't even feel like we were dancing anymore.

When the dance break ended, I bowed and received loud cheers and screaming from my fans. Some were even crying too.

I waved at them one more time before I had to go backstage.

~

It was currently around 2 p.m. and Kev had our bags and stuff in the van as we headed to the airport. I wanted to be in L.A. before anything serious happened.

As we arrived to the airport, our private jet was waiting but I didn't see the pilot.

"Kev, the pilot isn't here." I looked at him.