∆1∆

Draco Malfoy,was the perfect student besides Hermione Granger. If he wasn't in class copying down notes he was reading a book.He had very few friends,in fact he only had two Pansy and Blasie.

Though they rarely hanged out because Draco was always busy.Pansy and Blasie were more into Sports, Blasie played baseball and Pansy volleyball. They were always going to be his best friends and he would always cheer for them at games.

But he would never join them,ever.To your surprise Draco rarely got bullied,people didn't try because they knew Draco would just flat out ignore them.

But the teasing did still bother him.From slamming his stack of books to the floor from just using him for good grades.Draco was tired he wanted a break,sure he liked to read.But he wanted something else he wanted action.

He look around for potential friends but either they were just like him or just party animals.He wanted an in between,someone who worked hard but still had fun.

He's thought's were interrupted by the teacher's loud talking.Shit,he should pay attention he father would kill him if he got anything lower than an A.The teacher was talking about some group project,that would include writing a book report.

He looked around the class but quickly remembered that he didn't have English with Pansy or Blasie. Which meant he had to work with someone who probably is just going to use him.

Which is fine by him because he usually always does the work.Only this time the teacher said she would be the one picking the partners, in return the class groaned. But Draco was glad this meant no standing in the middle of the classroom looking for a partner.

The teacher set a jar full of all of the student's name on her desk.Slowly one by one people were reaching in the jar and getting a name,and that would be their partners.Suddenly it was Draco's turn he was in fact actually really nervous. He didn't know anyone in this class personally,so that meant no friends to get paired up with.

He sunk his hand in the jar and quickly picked a name.He unfolded the paper and the it contained that person he least wanted to get paired up with Harry Potter.

His brows came together,not Potter Draco really didn't like Potter.Harry Potter was a popular,no good trouble maker. Really Draco didn't know how He didn't have failing grades.He never payed attention in class either chatting with he's friend Ron Weasley or reading comics.

He sat down next to Potter knowing he was going to do all the work.Potter gave him grin which Draco just returned with a quick stare.Harry chuckled " Aren't you a nervous one eh" Dear lord even he's voice was annoying .Imagine hearing that 24/7 he suddenly felt bad for Granger and Weasley.

Harry poked his shoulder "Hm your Malfoy right the cute nerd" The audacity in this boy,cute nerd.Whatever,Draco just ignored him just listening to the teacher.Harry gave up and started reading a comic book.This was going to be on of the worst group projects ever.