Pj- Oh No...

Phil was frantic trying to get the door open. Chris was trying to connect with Dan to check he was okay and I was being kinda useless not really knowing what to do...

"PJ! Help us!" Phil yelled. "Phil calm down I'm sure Dan is fine." though I couldn't be sure, I wanted to make Phil feel better but I didn't know how. "PJ can't you morph into something get through the lock of under the door?" Chris was in a state to be rational and clear headed, he was the one that came up with the idea." I nodded not being able to talk.

The first thing I changed into was a fly but Dan had put the key in the lock so I couldn't fit through. Changing back, "He's put the key in the lock... what would fit under the door?"

"A price of paper would fit!" Chris yelled. being a shape shifter I could change into anything. "Someone will have to push me under, to make sure I get all the way under the door." They both nodded at me and I shifted.

It was surreal being a price of paper, you realise what you take for grated is very fragile and light. Anything choirs tear it, yet it's still so strong being twined together for it to be strong enough to stay together.

Being slid under the door was weird. being paper you can't really see anything, just feel the movement the was like my body was being crushed as every inch was being moved.

Now on the other side, i shifted back to being human and saw Dan lying there in front of the door, blood gushing from his head and a dent in the wall. "PJ is he okay!?" Phil was saying behind the door. "He has a bad head wound but that's not what knocked him out!" What happened to him?

I checked his pulse quickly to see if he was alive. It was rather faint from the blood loss. "Phil call an ambulance!" Hearing Phil on the phone through the door I grabbed a bit of cloth and placed it on the bleed gash.

What knocked out Dan?