Pj - Meeting Chris

I've meet Chris millions of times before, but only now actually talking to him. He's a cool guy.

"Why thank you Pj, you're pretty cool too." He smiled. Did he just read my mind? "Chris I didn't say that out loud. Can you read minds?" He looked down. I wish I could read minds. "No you don't. you could be in a completely silent room and still hear the voices. I'm lucky in that respect." He looked me in the eyes, I felt sorry for him.

"I can shape-shift into any animal or mythical creature, I can turn into the Minotaur." It was said so matter if fact that Chris didn't pick up in it straight away. "Wait what really?" Yep. "That's so cool!" So wanna meet me here at lunch? "Yeah that would be awesome! you thought that didn't you." Yep "And again."

I laughed as the bell rang Phil had ran out the room shortly followed by us. Dan behind us looking shaken up, "You alright mate?" Chris asked him. "No bit really. I need to find Phil, any ideas?" Theres only one please he could be. "He'll be in the library. He's always there." I looked at Chris and he nodded, "Ok thanks guys." As he speed off.

I turned to Chris "Meet my here at lunch then yeah? See ya later." I turned to go back into the art room. "See ya Peej."