Dan - What Happened?

When I woke up a bright light blinded me and I groaned under my breath with a ringing in my ears. Where the hell am I?

"Dan?!" Dan? Oh me! I couldn't really see who said it but, I could just about make out that the voice belonged to Phil.

"Where am I?" I sighed as my eyes adjusted to bright lights and white walls... I'm in a hospital. Final realising I shot up just to hit the pillow again in agony. "Doctor!" The voice next to me yelled. Hearing foot steps as people entered and multiple voices around. "Please let me out of here. I don't want to be here!" I looked at a doctor with hazel eyes pleading with him and a woman doctor stood next to him with sorrow in her eyes.

Looking now beside me I saw Phil with a tear stricken face, bags under his eyes like he hasn't slept properly in a week and his face a lot more pale than usual and my mind went blank. "Phil... Phil, what happened to you! You look so ill! You need to get some sleep or something!" Ignoring now the doctors in the room. "You're one to talk being laid in a hospital bed." He giggled and I fell in even further in love with him tho I wouldn't admit it.

"Dan Howell, that is your name correct?" One of the doctors said. "Yes." I said surely. "When's your birthday?" So I told them my birthday, this all seemed odd. "Do you know why your hear?" I looked at Phil for some help and he pointed to his head. I had a bandage around mine. "What happened?" The doctors signed, I guess they wanted me to tell them. "You had a head trauma, you hit your head against a wall causing a server amount or blood loss and you've been out for the past two weeks." Two weeks?!? What about school work! What is going to happen now!

I was in stunned silence. "You passed all your subjects because of your trauma don't worry you can find the college of your dream." Phil always seemed to know what I was think. "Oh and Chris, PJ and your parents are waiting on a call from me."

There was one name I didn't remember from that list.

"Who's Chris?"