Phil- Showing my ability

I was in the library hiding as I saw Dan run though, I squeaked and became invisible dropping my book in the processes. Everybody was looking at me, well the wall behind me.

I saw Dan walking to where I was sat. He sat in the chair I was sitting on and picked up the book I was reading, dropping it a putting his hands to his head. What was he stressed about?

He looked around, nobody was back he only him and I or to everyone else just him. "Phil I know you're here." Well shit. I walked to him putting my head to his, "Well how would you have known?" He shivers at my breath on his neck. "I saw you change. Nobody else did." He kept his voice down, not to look suspicious. "Why did you try and find me?" He shivered again from my breath down his neck again. "Your paranormal. Well so am I, I have mind control."

Mind control? What? "I can control anyone I want, except you. You're immune to my power, you're not weak like the others." How has he got a power?

"Show me." I felt him stiffen beneath me. "How?" I gradually grew closer and closer to him so I can whisper in his ear. "I don't care."

There was a boy in front of us who made eye contact with Dan. As he stared at Dan his eyes glazed over with a hint if yellow. I looked down at Dan and his eyes were pure red. "What sound I make him do now he's under my control?" I giggle to myself, "Make him slap himself." Dan never lost eye contact with the boy. He mouthed something and the boy slapped himself square in the face.

"You've proved yourself." He closed his eyes to release the boy from his trance.

"Can I see you now?" I reappeared next to him but he still had his eyes closed. "You can't see me if your eyes are closed." I laughed at him "I can't ... My eyes are still red and will be for the rest of the day. What am I going to do?" He turned to face me eye defiantly pure red. "I didn't know ... if I had I wouldn't have made you do it! I promise!" He laughed at me. "What happened to the confident, invisible Phil?" I didn't really know what to say. "He disappears when I reappear."

The bell went for next period. "Shame I like confident Phil." He said while walking away.