Pj - Somethings Wrong

As i was shifting back into human form something was defiantly wrong in the room, the atmosphere had changed to that you could cut with a knife.

"What wrong?" I look at Chris and he noticed it as well. "Chris?" everyone had worried faces. "What's happened?" Everyone was staring behind us and as I slowly turn around the popular boy and his girlfriend, Ben and Penny were wide eyed staring into my front window.

"Shit." I whisper. "Now what?" both the boy and girl start running down the street like they had seem a ghost of something a lot worse.

Chris finally spoke up, "Pj I think they might have seen you transform.." I turn to him and as sarcastically as I could replyed "Oh really I wonder but they would have run away from someone who was just a lion!" I was frustrated and scared about what will happen next.

"Calm down boy no need to shout Pj nothing is going to happen they will think there delusional." Dan said with he's signature half smile that obviously made Phil sown, though where is Phil? "Phil! where are you?" I shout while seeing Dan sort of hug himself figuring out Phil was probably behind him whisper something.

Dan saw me staring so spoke up, "Phil you can come out now there gone." and Phil reappeared next to me his face full of worry... "what's happened next?" And I could tell everyone was thing the same ... "I have no idea..."