Chris - Why Cant They See It?

OH MY GOD they are going to drive me insane! Why can everyone EVERYONE else see that the are in love with each other EXCEPT THEM! After hearing Dan and Phil's conversation I dragged Pj into the kitchen downstairs to rant at someone. "Pj?" He span a bit by the force of my moving him "Please tell me we have to get them together!" His face was quizzical, "Chris I think, maybe, we have bigger problems than Dan and Phil's love life." I gave him a pained look like what the hell! Dan and Phil are important to us so there love life should be even more of a priority right?

"Chris we have to think about what we are going to do about Ben and Penny?? I mean they know about me meaning they know about all of us... we need a plan of how to approach them without scaring them." I was ignoring PJ I know mean but he was boring me. "So who do you think would confess first?" He was wearing the same quizzical facial expression. "Out of Dan and Phil?" Pj was infuriated "Chris!"

"Chris!" I heard Phil from upstairs. Running up the stairs I found Phil attached to the door. "I heard a crash and Dan isn't answering is he still in there?" I try and find he wave length of thoughts but everything's blank. What's happened to Dan??