THE ONE WHERE THE SUMMONER IS CHOSEN

MAL IS THE DEFINITION OF A ANGEL

MAL IS THE DEFINITION OF A ANGEL. NIMUE SOMETIMES DESPITE HER FOR HOW PERFECT, SHE IS. IF SHE ONLY KNEW THE TRUTH. Mal had spent her time waiting in Sunken Temple for Lenore. Moments later, she could see Lenore walking furiously towards her with Nimue trailing behind her mother. "You will find the wood, you will carve it, and you will string the bow," Lenore told her.

"Josse is half-wit," Nimue responded. Mal leaned closer wanting to hear more of what happened. "And you will apologize to his father," Lenore continued. "Anis? Another half-wit. It would be nice of you if you can take my side for once." They made their way towards her. Lenore smiled upon seeing her, she walked to her side pulling her hair back. "Mal, it's good to see you here. I hope the elders didn't give you much trouble to be here.

"Not really," she responded. By her answer, Lenore knew. The elders never gave her permission to come. "Didn't Milo find you? Tell you they were looking for you?" Lenore questioned ignoring Nimue. Mal couldn't find herself saying. She shakes her head.

Something was wrong. "What is it? Is something wrong?" She asked walking to her side. Mal couldn't help to see Nimue standing there gaped in shock. How quickly her mother will change the topic just to come to Mal aid. "It seems like, Nimue still wants to talk to you." Lenore half-way turned around. "What is it?" Nimue couldn't comprehend how she immediately forgot the situation, she was in and jumped onto another topic.

Nimue shook her head. "You're not listening." Lenore turned herself around fixing her posture straightforward, fierce. "What, Nimue, What? What is it I'm not hearing?" She lowered her voice. "You know what they say. You know how they feel. This sort of outburst only feeds their fear." Mal couldn't understand what she was trying to say to Nimue. Something didn't feel right.

"It's not my fault," Nimue argued, Mal choked on her words. It was. From her understanding, Nimue can be angry and sometimes cause a huge incident because of her magical abilities. "Nimue, please. I'll see you later." Lenore stated leaving Nimue to gaped in shock, again.
"Do I have to?" She asked. Lenore nodded leaving Nimue to wander outside leaving only Lenore and Mal alone.

"Come here, Mal." Lenore led her deeper inside the temple. They sat by some table that was found inside, she sat across from her unable to say some things.

"What is it, Mal? Have you been having dreams again?" Lenore asked. Mal has been having dreams of stars and comets for a long time, sometimes she has dreams of a red planet but that wasn't the reason she came to talk to Lenore. "I've been having dreams of my mother." Lenore could feel her world falling into pieces when she said those words. "I saw her laying on a bed, in pain, she was crying." Mal paused. "She cried for her child." That's the part, where she didn't understand. Does she have another sibling she doesn't know about? Lenore held her breath from tearing up, she truly didn't want to explain but she knew Mal needed to know the truth.