Isn't it fun being Punk?

Punk's POV

I left Alex in her office to cool off.   I was now on my way to Vince's office to try and get some time off for the both of us.  I've never been through this before I have no idea what to do.  All I know is I have to be there for Alex.  I've always kind of looked after he, even though she didn't like me back then.  I knew she didn't, but I liked it that way.  We would prank each other, but in a hateful way.

I knocked on Vinces door and waited.  He opened it.

"Phil!  What can I do for you?"  He mentioned for me to have a seat in his office.  I just stayed standing. 

"I was wondering if Alex and I could have at least 3 days off, just to see her mother,"  I put on my best puppy dig face. 

"Of course!  Just be back by friday."  I nodded, smiled and then left his room.  I passed bynurmerous superstars that were too afraid to even look at me.  I'm the WWE champion, they should be scared.  I saw Cody Rhodes standing in front of Alex's door.

"What do you think you're doing?"  I asked.  Cody looked at me with a surprised look.

"Umm, well I was just checking up on my best friend."   He muttered.

"She is my girlfriend, so I think you should just scurry away."  I waved Cody goodbye as he left.  I could make anyone do anything.  Except for Alex of course.

"Alex, you alright?"  I entered her office.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."  He turned around in her desk chair.  "Who were you talkig to?"  I guess she heard Cody and I talking outside.

"Rhodes." 

"Oh, what did he want?"  She stood up from the chair.

"He wanted to see you, but then changed his mind."  She frowned.

"Well... what did Vince say?" 

"We get the next few days off, we'll be back by Friday."    Alex smiled and grabbed opened up her lap top that was on her desk.  

"I'll buy the tickets, go pack up!  We're leaving tonight."  

I ran back to the locker room to gather all my stuff.  I guess I'll be wearing jeans and CM Punk shirts for the trip.  I had nothing else.  The guys in the locker room were giving weird looks at me. 

"So word is that you're Alex's boy toy."  Dolph smirked at me.

"I wouldn't say that."  

"We've all seen you go in and out of her office.  She's using you Punk.  She's a fucking addict!"  My eye's grew wide.  How does this prick know? I  pushed him against the wall and held him my his throat.

"You know nothing Ziggler.  Keep you're nose out of her buisness."  I glared at him then let him go.  Quickly I snatched my bag.

"She's using you Phil!"  Dolph yelled as I exited the door.  I rolled my eyes.  He know's nothing.

Later that night

 Alex's POV

Punk and I were sitting down waiting for the plane to board.  Since him and I have some money we got good seats for this long trip.  I looked up at him.  He was quiet and still.  His tattoos were perfect and his hair was slicked back.  His short beard was perfectly trimmed.  God almighty.  I nudged him.

"Why so quiet?"  I held his hand.  He had tattoos on his hand too.  I had one on my right hand.  The number 17 was by my thumb... It's a long story. 

"Yeah, I'm alright."  He bent down and kissed me.  I pulled away.

"So, are we a couple or something?"  I asked.

"Wait one second."  Punk jumped up and raced to a store in the airport.  He came back in about 3 minutes.  He sat down and took my hand.  

"Alex Woods.  Will you be my girlfriend?"  He pulled out a little bracelet  that said Punk on it.  I laughed.

"They sell these at the airport?"  I joked.  "Yes I'll be you're girlfriend." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.  There were people around, but I didn't care.  Punk pulled me close and the kiss grew more passionate. I pulled away before it turned even more… inappropriate?

"We'll continue this in a nice hotel room in San Diego."  Punk smirked.  

"I thought you were straight edge!"  I laughed.

"I can't pass up having sex with a beautiful woman."  He played with my hair.

"Alright you pervert.  You're wish will be granted."  He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.  The plane was now boarding.   In just a couple hours we'll be in San Diego.  

Sorry that you guys had to wait.  I've been working on other stories also.  The next chapter will be epic.  Sexyness, crying, n stuff.  So be prepared!  

THANK YOU

xo Alex