Spaceboy (CM Punk story)

Sitting backstage in my office watching AJ try to flirt with every Wwe superstar gets very annoying.  I mean Kane?  Really?  I've been wanting to go out to the ring, but I had to wait for the best time.  I've been in the Wwe for about 6 years now.  I was a diva at first then broke my ankle which enabled me for some time.  I then took the position as Smackdown general manager, I was with Friday night Smackdown for 3 years until I got drafted to Raw.  It turns out I loved Raw even more, but that night when I got drafted to Raw I was drafted with CM Punk.  

Punk and I haven't had a very good relationship.  I was the one who put up with all his shit.  Unlike all the other general managers, I actually do stuff.  I have interviews with superstars/divas that want a chance in the Wwe,  I keep everything on track.  If you think I'm some formal business woman you are sorely mistaken.  I dress in skinny jeans, and t shirts.  I wear converse almost everyday.  I have some tattoos and a lip ring.  It probably sounds like I'm describing Punk.  Well we are very alike, but we just never talked much.

"Punk, how could you not want this.  I mean I'm a punk!"  AJ was whining to Phil.  I rolled my eyes and got up from my chair heading towards the ring.

"Play my music!"  I say to the stage manager.  My music started playing.  Out Here All Night by Damone.  I grabbed a microphone.  I stepped out of the curtains.  Phil, AJ, and Daniel all were looking at me.   I stopped at the top of the ramp.

"Now AJ, do you even know what your saying?"  

"What? Yes I do Alex.  Thank you very much."  I started walking down the ramp.  I climbed into the ring.

"Your a fake AJ.  Face it."  I got in her face, even though I am very short.  

"Really?  Your a slob!"  

"Okay.. Your a slut."  I smirked.  Then Daniel lunged at me.  I smoothly slid out of the ring.  Punk was just standing there watching.  He didn't say a word.  He wouldn't have.

I walked back into my office.  I am usually nice to all the superstars and divas.  Except for AJ.  She thinks she runs this show.  But its not my show either.  The Wwe universe runs it.  Everyone respects my way of running Raw.  

I have a headache now.  Later I have a meeting with Mr. McMahon.  He said he wanted to discuss Hell in a Cell.  I turn off my TV not caring whatever else happens on the show.  Flipping open my laptop I check my email and Twitter.  Mostly I get good replies and messages, but I do get hate mail.  It doesn't bother me much, I usually retweet them or reply to them in a funny way. Then I tweeted 'I need advil."  

I hear a knock at my door. "Come in!"  Mr. McMahon walked in.  "Take a seat."  I pointed to the chair in front of my little desk.  

"Now Alex, you have been out of action for a while now."  I nodded.  "How would you like to have a match?"  My ankle is fine now, and I've kept in good shape. 

"Okay I'll do it."  Vince smiled. 

"Great!  Now this will be the first ever diva's Hell In A Cell match."  I've been in a cage before, but not a major match like this.  "You and AJ will be in an Extreme Rules match."  

I know AJ is scared as fuck now.  An extreme hell in a cell match!  She is just a new diva, she has never used a ladder or table in a match.  I can't wait for this match. I need to get in touch with a friend to give me some tips.  Yes I know most of this is fake, but you can't fake getting hit by a chair and having your head split open.  

"Sounds great Vince."  I smile and shake his hand.

He gets up and flattened out his suit.  He walked to the door and stopped.  

"And Alex… Try to go easy on her."

"I can't make that promise."  VInce exited my office.  I did a fist pump.  

"Yes!"  I shouted.  I hope no one heard that.

I got out my smart phone and tweeted 'I've got four words for ya… Hell In A Cell.'

I thought that was pretty clever okay.  Just wait until the universe hears about this match.  I wonder what the other superstars will say.  What will Cm Punk say… not that I care.