You Know Your In Love

Punk's POV

I was rocking back and fourth in my car, not crying because men don't cry.  The ring in my hand was glaring at me, it should be on Alex's finger… not still in it's box.  I don't think she understands how much I love her because I have to admit, I never took her out to nice dinners or to nice parties.  Now she is with another man, dancing and running her hands through his nice long hair… Damn Bradley is perfect. 

I can make one of those grand romantic gestures that always happen in the movies.  She would like that.  

I drove back to the hotel, there wasn't any place for me here. I didn't want anybody seeing me so unhappy and ask whats going on, so I flipped on my hood and walked quickly through the hotel.  If I stay away from Alex to long, this whole thing we had, it could disappear forever.  

My phone rang and I answered it.  "Hello?"

"Hey Phil, it's Cody."  Rhodes voice rang in my ear. 

"Hey, what's up?"  I didn't really want to know whats up, I just didn't want to be rude.

"Alex isn't answering her phone, and I wanted to tell her I'm sorry I missed her party."  

"Why would you call me?"  I said.

"Aren't you her boyfriend?"  

"No.  We broke up."  My voice was shaky, but still clear.

"Oh, I'm sorry.  Is there anything I could do to help?"  Cosy asked.  My mind was pleading no, but I had to do it. 

"Could you help me get her back?"  Cody tried to speak, but I cut him off. "Please Cody, I really love her and would really appreciate it."  I heard him sign on the other line.  I did some horrible things to him in the past, and I wouldn't blame him if he never forgave me. 

"Sure, what the hell."  He replied. 

"Wow, thanks.  Tomorrow before Raw, could be maybe meet up?"  Jesus, this sounds like I'm asking him out on a date. 

"I'll be there."  

I smiled and hung up.  

Before RAW**

"So Cody,"  I rubbed my hands together.  We were sitting on top of two big black boxes.  "What are some things that would win over Alex?"  

"Well,"  He started, "She likes poems and books."  I mentioned for him to keep going.  "Her absolute favorite movie is The Phantom of The Opera."   

"Thats that musical with the guy with the mask right?"   I asked.

"Duh." 

Okay, so I think I'm getting a plan started in my brain.  It involves a mask and some really clever words. 

"Here's what we need…"   So I told Cody of all the supplies we needed for this scheme.  A good scheme though, if it turns out the right way.  I hope so.

Alex's POV

I grabbed my gym bag, said goodbye to all my friends at the gym, including a man who looks just like Nicholas Cage, and then left.  While I was opening the heavy door, my sister stopped me. 

"I found this on the steps in front of your house."  She handed me a rose with a black ribbon tied around it.  Attached was a letter. 

Alex,

Meet me in the theater, 8:00.

I smiled.  Bradley has been awfully kind to me, now he is planning this great date!  I smelt the red rose flower, it smelt like cologne.  The smell filled my senses, and I couldn't wait for what Bradley has in store for me tonight.  Priscilla went up to the gym to talk to 'Nicholas Cage'  while I hopped into my car and drove to my house to get ready for tonight.

When I pulled into the drive way I saw Bradley's car.  I entered the house and heard him talking.  His voice was coming from the kitchen, so I went to the kitchen.

"Hey Brad."  I smiled and kissed him while he was practicing his lines for a new movie he had coming up. 

"Hey honey, what are you up to?"  His blue eyes were peering into my green ones and his hair was just so perfect.

"Nothing much."  I smiled.  I knew he has to be thrilled about our date tonight.  And he still hasn't gotten ready yet.  But I will not bother him.  Plus, the note said 'Meet me in the theater.'  So this rendezvous must be a surprise. 

I ran upstairs and pulled on a black dress with a lace back.  I pulled my hair back into a bun, and put on simple make up.  I stuck with flats, I don't want to be uncomfortable all night.

it was 7:50, so I rushed out of the house and drove of to the nearby theater, were small plays are held some nights.  I looked at myself in my car mirror before I stepped inside the theater.  Should I have picked a more colorful dress?  Why do I always have to wear black...

As I peeked inside the window, I could see candles put up everywhere.  I looked at my phone, and it had just turned 8:00. So, I opened the door and saw so many candles.  It was like in Phantom of The Opera. I stepped onto the stage and looked around.

"Hello?  Anybody here?"  

"Hello."  I heard a voice say.  A man walked out in a white mask and a tuxedo.  

"Bradley?"  I stepped closer.  It wasn't Bradley…  The man pulled out a paper.

 He looked at me and read off his paper.

"When you are scared I'll take your hand."  He paused and took a deep breath. " I miss us as I remember how it used to be ... 
when nothing else mattered but you and me.  If life should end tomorrow, 
and from this world I should part, 
I'll be forever young, for you have touched my heart."   He took off his mask.  I knew it was Phil the moment he started talking.

"You worked real hard on that speech didn't you?"  I laughed.

"Yeah."  His voice was shaky and I could almost see him crying.  "So what do you say Alex Woods,"  He got down on one knee,  "Will you marry me?"

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 

― Dr. Seuss

Thank you for reading.  Don't worry, there will be more.  Maybe I'll do a huge wedding like In Twilight!!! LOL.

STILL A BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT.

I LOVE YOU ALL …… xo Alex :)