Marcus started trailing his lips down my jaw to my throat, groaning softly as he gently sucked the skin of my collarbone.

"God Marcus. It's till daytime" I whispered slowly while panting for air.

Marcus stopped kissing and leaned back disappointedly. He then buried his head in the crook of my neck and whispered slowly.

"I don't think I can control myself if this continues"

I giggled softly but stopped as I heard someone clear their throat. Both Marcus and I snapped our heads at the door.

Andrew was standing at the door looking like a tomato ready to explode.He bit his lip in fear, his sweat trickling down his face as his fingers shook in anxiety.

"Andrew" Marcus spoke through gritted teeth.

"Yes sir"

"Didn't I tell you earlier not to come just because the door isn't locked? And why are you coming to our room anyway?"

"I-I wanted to ask Mrs. Anderson f-for advices about today's final show. I'm sorry if I interrupted. I should probably go" Andrew quickly dashed out of the door and ran to the elevator.

"That kid is so annoying. Hope he doesn't win"

"Hey don't say that. He just has a crush on me and I know how hard it is not to receive the love back"

"What do you know? I started loving you a lot earlier before you confessed. Your crush had loved you unknowingly"

"Who said I was having a crush on you?"

I teased back earning a very big, ugly scowl from Marcus.

"Oh c'mon I was just joking. Let's get ready. All the guest will be arriving in the evening"

...

I adjusted my dress and stood by the entrance greeting all the guest. Marcus was beside me wearing a dark suit looking handsome as ever. The reporters were surrounding the entrance trying to talk with all the guest arriving at the red carpet.

After everyone arrived we walked to the hall which was dimmed as the show started. I looked to my left to see Blair holding a tray with wine glasses. She looked very annoyed as Jake followed her everywhere.

As his sister, how embarrassing.

The models started walking with the glamorous clothes all the companies prepared. Andrew who acted like a child with me was doing amazing at his job, looking so professional.

Luke was the spotlight of the show. He was always amazing at what he does and he already succeed in grabbing the entire America's attention to him. The girl he confessed, Mia cheated on him a few weeks ago, then his friend also betrayed him and hooked up with Mia. The viewers felt pity for him that they even started collecting a fund to uplift his mental instability. That's also one of the most hilarious things I have every witnessed in my life.

The finale was streamed live and Sarah came to me once in a while showing me the viewer ratings.

"We are gonna be double rich. Our sales have been sky rocketing these past few days and after this BOOM. We will take over the fashion world" Sarah yelled beside me in happiness and I had to close my ears to protect my hearing ability.

The show came to an end and we all waited impatiently for the final results. Marcus ran his thumb along my thigh, soothing me while I bit my lips in anxiety.

I need to win this.

"And the winners are..."

"The winners are..."

"Who do you think won the contest?" The announcer asked the audience.

"God I want to kill that man. Why don't he just freaking announce it?" I gritted my teeth angrily, sending death glares at the cheeky announcer.

"The best female model goes to HAILEY MARTIN OF THE LESTER'S and The best male model goes to..."

"Goes to..."

"Goes to..."

"Who do you think is the best male model?" The announcer raised his mic to the audience.

"Marcus grab a rifle. We are killing that man" Marcus chuckled beside me as I complained with growing passion for murder. God why are these announcers so annoying?

"The best male model goes to LUKE ROGERS"

"Yes yes yes. We won the best male model. Yes yes yes" Sarah and I jumped up and down hugging each other while crying happy tears.

People came to congratulate the winners and the companies that sponsored them. Marcus and his dad stood at the far corner talking with the politicians and I was with the Lester's thanking everyone for their kind words.

"Camilla"

I turned around as I heard Marcus's uncle's voice. 

"Yes Mr. Anderson"

"I told my secretary to look into the papers"

"And..." I asked impatiently waiting for him to continue.

"I got the number"

I beamed happily at his words. This was more happier that winning the contests or my sales sky rocketing. It was a chance to heal Marcus, to give him back the life he missed. Life with a mother.

"I texted you the number. Hope you think well before calling"

"Thanks a lot Mr. Anderson. You are a saviour"