I thanked him again and went back to prepare for the final show. Lot of actors, actresses, business tycoons and even politicians would be arriving today. So I had lot of work to do instead of sitting and worrying about a birthday present which I was not sure I would be able to give.

"Don't hang them there. Put it on the pillar" I gestured to the flowers that were being hanged on the curtains.

"No keep it there" Clara shouted back.

"Excuse me. I'm the host and this is Marcus's hotel so back off" I huffed angrily and told the workers to hang the flowers on the pillar.

"No"

"Yes"

"You are a bitch who seduce Marcus"

"I'm his freaking wife. You are the bitch who does that. You have been doing it since high school. Snatching other's men. And that's another way of saying that you had been picking other's trash"

Clara scoffed angrily and stomped towards me, with her fists curled into a ball ready to punch me.

"Stop. If you ever lay your filthy hands on my wife I won't hesitate to break them" Marcus's voice boomed as he walked towards us, glaring at Clara.

"But Marcus she-"

"Shut up I don't care about what you say"

I beamed happily and jumped onto Marcus. His lips tugged into a small smile and he kissed my lips as he pulled me closer.

He slowly parted and stared at me."Missed me?"

I nodded my head as I didn't ever bother denying it. It was so good to have him in my arms again.

"You are supposed to deny it"

"Why would I deny something that's true?" I asked already knowing we had a similar conversation regarding his possessiveness back in the ship.

"Mm. Déjà vu"

Marcus suddenly lifted me off the ground earning few chuckles from the people around me.

"Marcus" I whisper yelled and lightly slapped him on the arm as I looked down in embarrassment.

"Put me down. People are looking"

"Don't care"

I felt Marcus walk straight ahead, holding me tightly in his arms. As we got inside the elevator I gently bit his lip earning a soft chuckle from him.

He kicked the door open and laid me on our bed . He got on top of me and crashed his lips into mine without any hesitation. I smiled against his lips and started kissing him back asking for dominance but he refused to give. His tongue darted out tangling with mine as he deepened the kiss with growing passion.

His hands slid underneath my pencil skirt to carasse the soft skin of my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him closer, moaning against his lips as his hands dig deeper.

I pushed him back with all my strength and flipped us over so I'm on top of him. He laughed softly and allowed me to take the lead. I sat on his hardness and gently rubbed myself against it with a smirk on my face.

Marcus eyes darkened as he saw what I was doing. His lust filled hungry eyes stared deep into mine, craving to get inside of me. I winked playfully and started getting off of him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto his lap.

He wrapped his fingers around my wild hair and pulled me into a heated kiss. His hands slid underneath my skirt again and this time his fingers moved further to play with the edge of my thong making me arch my back letting out another moan.