twenty four.

yours - greyson chance

+++

Jungkook connected his phone to Taehyung's speaker. the older waited patiently on the couch until he sat down besides him. he took a deep breath before starting the song.

he watched Taehyung closely while he was listening but the older's eyes were impossible to ready. Jungkook had no idea what was going through the others head.

once the song ended, the younger looked at Taehyung with questioning eyes. this was it. this was the moment that could change it all.

"so... what do you think?"

"uhm it's ... nice."

it's ... nice ?

"did you listen to the lyrics?"

Jungkook still had a little hope left.

"oh yeah they're nice as well ... i guess."

what ?

be leaned back, crossed his arms and pouted. this was not going the way he wanted it to. he was getting frustrated. it was silent for a moment. the awkward type of silent.

"it's for you dumbass."

Jungkook had only muttered the words but they were loud enough for Taehyung to hear. the older started grinning.

"for me? then i love it."

the younger turned his face to look at him. his eyes surprised, his lips still in a little pout. he looked too adorable.

Taehyung pulled him closer by his legs, making him sit on top of him. one leg on each side. Jungkook rested his hands on the other's shoulders while the other rested his hands on the younger's waist. his caramel eyes stared directly into Jungkook's hazel ones.

"okay i really want you to be my boyfriend but i want you to actually think about the answer. only say yes if you're sure! so... do you want to be my boyfriend?"

there it was. for the first time, Taehyung was blushing. not like crazy. just a little bit. Jungkook knew the answer right away but he didn't say it out loud. not yet. he caressed the older's cheek with his thumb.

"okay i know i told you to think about it but will you please answer me?"

Jungkook laughed softly at how impatient the other had gotten. he nodded and Taehyung pulled him closer, leaving no space between them. he buried his head in the younger's chest. they stayed like this for some time but Jungkook wanted more.

he pulled away again, took Taehyung's hands and pushed them downwards until they were laying on his ass. the boy moved closer to the older's ear.

"i want to be closer to you."

only a whisper. he left a trail of kisses across Taehyung's neck until he reached the other ear.

"this is not enough."

"are you sure?"

"please stop asking all these Questions and just do it already."

"hey, before, you freaked out when i only looked at your lips. i have to ask if you're ready for this. we don't have to go so fast. also, consent is key."

Jungkook rolled his eyes while Taehyung chuckled. he couldn't wait anymore. he leaned down again, connecting their lips. the kiss was hungrier than the one they had shared before.

the younger pulled away and stood up from the other's lap. his face a deep shade of red. embarrassed of how much he wanted the other. Taehyung stood up as well. he kissed Jungkook heated ear while intertwining their fingers. he lead him to the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

it hurt, Jungkook won't lie. but the older was so careful with him, so gentle. their love was sweet and caring like milk and honey with the innocent taste of cherry laying underneath.