seventeen.

baby boy - kevin abstract

+++

"here, i got you the last banana milk. Jungkook?"

Taehyung looked at the boy worriedly while placing his meal in front of him. he got them two bento boxes with sushi, noodles and mochis. the younger nibbled nervously on his lip, trying his hardest to avoid the others gaze.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing."

Taehyung leaned back and glanced in the direction Jungkook's eyes were drifting off to. the boy he had talked to before came into his sight. the younger was too easy to read.

"aah i think i have an idea of what's wrong."

"you have no idea about nothing because nothing is wrong."

Jungkook started digging into his food to distract himself from the grin that was now plastered on the older's lips.

"did you just get... jealous?"

Taehyung snickered. the younger nearly choked on his food as the other was leaning forward again. he folded his hands and looked at Jungkook knowingly.

stupid, stupid, gorgeous, beautiful smile. who allowed you to be so damn handsome ?!

he kicked the older's shin under the table to make him stop staring at him. Taehyung was now laughing while holding his leg. Jungkook began eating again, hoping the other wouldn't notice the redness of his cheeks.

"please come to my concert in June."

the younger looked surprised from the sudden change of topic. he thought Taehyung would tease him longer with it.

"it's June 16th at 8pm. my parents can't come but i wanted someone to hear my solo... i mean i wanted to ask you anyway ... so what do you say?"

Jungkook bit his cheek. he really wanted to come but...

"is your little friend also there?"

he blurted out. his mouth was faster than his mind again.

why does it matter to you Jungkook?
why can't you just shut up and say yes?!
or not say a word at all and just nod?!
stupid mouth doing it's own thing...

Taehyung chuckled while the younger looked like he was scolding himself in his mind.

"if you mean Jimin - he is in the same orchestra as me so, yes. if you mean the other guy..."

he stretched his words out while looking over his shoulder to the guy he had talked to before. he was sitting 4 tables behind them, talking with some other students.

"i didn't invite him. but i invited you."

he turned back around, amused look in his eyes.

"so?"

Jungkook stopped flicking his forehead once Taehyung's gaze was back on him. there he was, teasing him again. but the younger nodded, eyes starring intensely at his milk carton. he stabbed the straw in and took a long sip. he was trying so hard not to look at the other in fear of becoming the boy with the redest face on campus. how did he always get embarrassed so easily? and why always in front of Taehyung. probably the most handsome guy on campus? man, life really played him dirty.