six.

animal - neon trees +++

animal - neon trees

+++

the music suddenly got a lot louder and clearer. the boy found himself in the midst of the crowd. it wasn't full but there were definitely too many people for introvert Jungkook. they looked like they were around his age maybe a little older. he nervously looked around. Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

the apartment was really big. just the living room seemed as big as Jungkook's whole dorm. there were two doors on the right side, leading to the kitchen and bathroom and a door on the left probably for the bedroom. the wall on the opposite side of Jungkook was just windows, allowing a pretty view on the city.

how long have i been standing in the door frame?

Jungkook felt a hand grab his arm. a guy came up to him with pretty gray hair, styled to the side. he was a little smaller than Jungkook.

"hello new guy! i'm Jimin and you are?"

Jimin took another sip of his wine glass. he wasn't drunk but far from sober, that was for sure.

"Jungkook."

Jimin gasped as his eyes widened.

"Tae said you'd come! he told me a lot about you!"

Jimin grinned at him. Jungkook was unsure what 'a lot' meant. Taehyung and him had met once so far and only texted a few times. heck, they knew each other since what? a week?

"oh i gotta go! have fun Jungkook! make yourself feel comfortable just like at home!"

Jimin let go of his jacket and made his way across the room to another guy leaning on the wall. he then proceeded to grab said guy's hand and they started a long passionate make-out session.

Jungkook could feel heat crawling up his neck as he quickly turned his eyes to the ground to deeply analyze the pattern and structure of his all black shoes. he didn't see that. he didn't see that. nothing happened. Jungkook started slightly sweating. has it always been this hot in the room ?!

he was about to leave again when he felt a hand around his shoulder. Jungkook awkwardly hugged Taehyung back who had pulled him closer.

"hello Jungkookie! take off your jacket isn't it hot?"

Taehyung pulled the jacket off of Jungkook and threw it aside on a big pile of clothing.

his skin seemed to be glowing even more today. he had a big boxy smile on his lips. and he smelled so incredibly good. Jungkook wanted the hug to last longer, so he could take in his smell more. the scent reminded him of the milk and honey shampoo he had found at the store a few weeks ago.

oh and how good he looked. he wore a light dress shirt with an artsy print that he tucked in his pants at the front. tied around his neck was a shiny scarf that looked pretty expensive. the rings were bigger this time. flowers and sparkly stones decorated his fingers.

he snapped out of his stare when taehyung pressed his cup in Jungkook's hand and pushed it upwards. he could see the older mouth the word 'drink' so he took a sip. it was some type of red wine. the taste unfolded in his mouth taking in every inch of it. Jungkook didn't hate it but he knew that he would not drink more tonight. Alcohol just wasn't for him.

"you don't really like it do you?"

he met with Taehyung amused honey eyes. he pulled Jungkook on his arm to the couch in the middle of the room.