fourteen.

blind - role model

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

blind - role model

+++

they had both caught a cold. Junkook could hear Taehyung sniffle on the phone when he called him the next morning.

"good morning Jungkookie."

"hello Taehyung."

they giggled hearing each other's stuffed nose.

"do you wanna go on a picnic today?"

Jungkook looked out the window. it was 1pm already. he had slept for 11 hours straight. it was a nice day today. pretty clear sky, only a few clouds. he was still a little tired but agreed to the plans anyway.

"okay get ready, i will pick you up in 20 minutes!"

"but-"

the older hung up.

Message from Taehyung:
>> send me your address
read 01.06pm

Jungkook sighed. he didn't want the other to see where he was living. to be quite frankly, he was a bit embarrassed after knowing how the other's apartment looked. his dorm was small. and really really empty. he had nearly no furniture. it didn't have personality like Taehyung's. heck, his bed wasn't even a real bed and only a mattress on the floor.

he picked up some old shirts that were laying around. he had no stuff and it still looked messy. how was that even possible?

he washed up and got dressed. in no time his doorbell rang. before he opened the door he ruffled his hair.

why? why did you have to come pick me up? i could've come to you place ... ugh

he wanted to open the door just a tiny bit, only enough space for him to slip through. his plan didn't work when Taehyung pushed it open and let himself in.

"so this is where you live?"

Jungkook blushed as the other looked around curiously. Taehyung chuckled.

"why are you embarrassed? it's small and comfy. it's nice! you're a real minimalist huh?"

the younger looked at his shoes. Taehyung ruffled his messy hair.

"i will gift you some plants and one of my paintings on your next birthday. it will give your room some color."

they sat in Taehyung car for god knows how long. 'square (2017)' by Yerin Baek was playing from his spotify playlist. they took the highway out of the city. Jungkook looked out the window for most of the drive but stemmed a few glances in the older's direction.

elbow on the door, one hand on the wheel, the other holding his head. he looked so cool. he looked so very handsome. a pair of yellow tinted sunglasses sat on the tip of his nose. his honey skin matching the beige leather of his car. it was really hard for Jungkook to keep himself from staring. how elegant he turned the wheel. he did everything with such grace.

two fingers snapped in front of the boy's face.

"earth to Jungkook - hey you still with us? we're here."

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head. he watched the other get out of the car. pout on his face. he had tried so hard but still ended up staring at the other.

they where on a flowery field near a small lake. Taehyung had spread out a white blanket and waited for Jungkook to sit down besides him. he pulled sandwiches, cut up fruit and selfmade lemonade out of a small basket. the younger smiled at the snacks the other had prepared.