He's Sick at Work (Harry)

You and Harry had been dating for about two months now. Within those two months, the band was working on getting ready to promote their newest album, Made in the A.M. Since it was the month of November, everyone involved in the process was aware that, since the weather was getting cooler, sickness could spread more easily. All the management and crew were trying to be more careful because of this. However, somehow your boyfriend still managed to get himself a stomach virus.

One particular morning, Louis stopped by Harry's house to pick him up, like he always did. Louis sat in his car for a couple minutes waiting for his band mate. Usually, after a few minutes, Harry would normally come right out. However, ten minutes had already passed and Louis was beginning to get worried. Because of this, Louis got out of his car and made his way to Harry's front door and proceeded to knock a few times.

Another few minutes of no response passed. Louis knocked a few times once more. "Harry?" he called, "you in there?".

A moment later, Harry opened the door looking pale and a little disoriented. "Ya alright there, Hazza?" Louis asked him, now even more concerned then he already was before.

Harry just nodded at this. "Okay. I guess we will be on our way then."

~~~~~

~Harry's POV~

I had gotten home late from the studio last night and went straight to bed because of it. I was hungry, but I also was beginning to not feel so great, so I decided not to eat anything, which probably wasn't the best option.

The next morning I woke up after my alarm had gone off like three times already and I didn't realize it until it went off for a fourth time and fell off of my nightstand. As I bent down to pick it up, I caught a glimpse of the time and began to panic as I knew Louis would be here in a few minutes to pick me up.

I frantically hoped out of bed, but as soon as I was on my feet, a wave of both dizziness and nausea rushed over me. I nearly fell into the wall because of it. However, I still needed to get dressed and go to work, so that no one would think that anything was wrong with me.

After throwing on a white T, some jeans, accompanied by a light jacket, I made my way downstairs to my kitchen. I knew I should've probably eaten something, but just thinking of food right now, made me want to get sick. I grabbed my brush that I had left on the island and quickly ran a few strokes through my hair noticing how late it was.

I slipped into some Nikes that were thrown in my living room from the night prior, not even bothering to tie them. I nearly jumped hearing a few knocks coming from the front door. The thought came over me that Louis was here.

Just as I started walking towards the door, I realized i didn't have my bag that I always took with me to the studio. I quickly rushed upstairs to my room and grabbed it. I heard Louis call out for me, so I awkwardly bolted back down the stairs to the front door. I hoped with all my heart that he didn't notice how crazy I must've looked, but I guess he did when he asked if I was alright. I just nodded though, since it was all I could really do in the moment.

~~~~~

~Louis' POV~

Harry didn't speak much on the car ride over to the studio, which again was unlike him. The two of us would normally listen to music or make up jokes about the latest crap going on with management. Some days we would even have nice, long conversations about other things as well, but we never really sat in silence like they did today. I wondered if it was something to do with y/n.

I decided to  let this slide and let him stay quite if he didn't feel like speaking. I didn't want to bother him if he was having a bad day or whatever.

When we arrived at the studio, Harry and I, still in silence, got out of the car, well Harry sort of fumbled out of the car, and we made out way into the studio.

Once in the studio, we were greeted by a happy Niall. "Top of the morning to ya!" he cheered.

"What's up, Nialler," I said. Harry just waved.

We then passed Liam with a similar encounter. Liam greeted us, and again, Harry just nodded. He was really beginning to worry me now, so I decided to pull him aside. "Harry, are you alright? Like are you really okay? Ya just seem so off today."

Finally, he gave in and answered truthfully by shaking his head. "Aww what's wrong mate?"

"Don't feel very good," he said.

"Do you feel like you're gonna get sick?"

"I don't know".

"Okay well why don't you come with me and come lay down?"

"Mm k," Harry mumbled then followed me into the lounge.

Harry flopped down on a couch and whimpered quietly. "What's up with him?" Niall remarked sort of sassy. Liam narrowed his eyes at Niall.

"What?" said Niall chuckling a little, using the same snarky tone. Just as Niall said this, Harry jumped up off the couch and sprinted out of the room, one hand covering his mouth. Both Liam and I looked at each other then sprung up to go find Harry. Niall didn't come with us. I'm guessing cause he probably felt bad being sassy just seconds ago.

Sure enough, we found Harry in the last stall of the bathroom hurling over the toilet. We rushed over to him and knelt behind him. After a short moment, Liam nodded at me which I took as a, "go call y/n; I've got it from here". I nodded back and left the room to ring y/n.

~~~~~

~No one's POV~

You rushed into the studio and first found Niall in the lounge. He seemed to be crying. "Nialler?" He looked up and wiped a few tears away.

"They're in the bathroom," he told you. "Okay," you didn't feel like adding anything else, since he seemed like he didn't really want attention right now.

You knocked on the bathroom door and Louis opened it. "He's in here," he said with a whisper, which you soon figured out was because Harry was asleep in Liam's arms.

Liam then stood up, still holding a sleeping Harry and followed you and Louis out to your car. "I'll just take him back to my place," you told the two as Liam lay Harry across your backseat.

Also as Liam did this, you turned to Louis. "Hey, I saw Niall back in there. He seemed to be crying a little. Is he-".

Louis cut you off. "He's fine," he reassured you, patting your shoulder. You nodded. "Okay thanks again for taking care of him for me".

"Sure. Now it's your turn to."

"Okay bye," you smiled.

"Yep," replied Louis.

"Take care," Liam added as you got into your car. You smiled at a sleeping Harry in the backseat of your car before driving away.

~~~~~

A/N

Hey y'allzes. It's been a minute since I lasted updated. Sorry about that. School has just been taking up so, so much of my time. I just had much more free time over the summer to just write. Anyways, I wanna try and get back into this as best I can. I can't make any promises, for example, updating every single week, but I really wanna try and do my best to keep y'all updated more regularly.

Anyways, I'm planning on finishing up this "he's sick at work" series soon, then I have a line up of other ideas that I have thought of recently along with a few requests that i need to finish. So yeah. I guess what I am trying to stay is thanks for being so patient with me and that there should be new updates coming soon!

Oh, also, as you may or may not already know, I've started a 5SOS sickfic book as well, so you can go and check that out if ya want...