Chapter 6 - Stick O

KISSING MY KRYPTONITE

"Bite me, Professor Cordova.."

What I did make it more difficult for her to play the game with me. The DJ has already counted and given us the signal to begin, but she is unable to keep up.

I was holding our first Stick-O between my lips, waiting for her to move and do her part. I cocked my head side to side to see that all of the players by pairs were almost done with their fourth Stick-O's?! Talo na kami kapag 'di pa gumalaw 'to.

"Maybe we should just drop this," her hands climb to my chest to push me away but my competitive ass didn't let her go. My hands from my back slipped at her back instantaneously so I can pull her more into my body and close the gap between our faces.

"Vener-"

"Open your mouth, ma'am," I whispered not pronouncing the words fully. Nagmamakaawa na 'yung mga mata ko kasi para siyang naging bato bigla dahil hindi talaga siya gumagalaw, my eyes jumped down to her frozen lips.

I gently made my way with our stick-o by pressing the other end of it against her closed lips, dahil wala talaga siyang balak gumalaw, I had no choice but to start munching the stick-o slowly on my own using her lips for support.

Napasinghal ako nang muntik 'yon mahulog before going back to my concentration again.

I lifted my eyes to meet her dark orbs while doing my thing.

I stopped biting when I felt the stick-o moves slightly na sinabayan nang pagbilis ng tibok ng puso ko, I took a quick glance on her lips. She's not eating it but she slightly parted her lips to secure the stick-o to make sure it will not drop and that fucking fired up my brain.

With that simple movement of her lips that flips over my stomach, I resumed eating the stick-o again without breaking our intense eye contact.

My hands stopped on their tracks gripping her waist as the cherry wine scent of her black lipstick and hot breaths are slowly messing around my nostrils. And just like that, after eating all the remaining parts of our stick-o, I found my head tilting to one side with my nose touching hers..

And before I allow myself to meet her lips..

"Veneracion!"

She exclaimed firmly with an unfathomable expression on her face after pushing my chest and striking one of my knees with her heels as hard as she could.

I sucked in a sharp breath at the pain that curled through the muscles of my knee. Napayuko ako na sa huli ay napaupo para ikalma ang sarili, tumingin ako sa kanya nang hindi makapaniwala while gathering myself.

"You are so out of your mind," was all she said before leaving me dumbfounded.

Ano'ng nangyari? Naglaro lang naman kami right? Did I violate anything during the game? Maybe was my hands that should be locked on my back but I made it to her waist while performing the game, wala na.

Fuck? We didn't even kiss!

And for damn's same I'm not that so stupid to even let that happen!

°°°

"What would I do if the girl I like is allergic to peanut?"

Nobody answered, we all just exchanged looks.

"Hoy answer me!" Matias almost shouted before she allowed her head to fall down her desk. Nayayamot niyang inulit ulit 'yung tanong niya sa mas mababang tono.

"Do you have a crush on Professor Cordova?" I stared at her seriously after putting my arms together. She's the first person that crossed my head nang marinig ko ang tanong niya.