Chapter 3 - Abort

KISSING MY KRYPTONITE

"Plan A failed! You ready for PLAN B, Meziah?"

"Plan B is to fucking fix your mess and stay away from me stupid minions!" I growled and threw a crumpled paper to Lucca's annoying face.

To be honest, sa tatlong kaibigang kong 'to, only Yesha talks and makes sense. Parehong matigas ang bungo nina Matias at Lucca that's why we shared the same vibes.

Naging kasundo ko si Yesha because she's kind and we need her breed to be part of us, kailangan may matino rin in our circle para balanse kahit na minsan ay nai-impluwensyahan na siya sa kalokohan naming tatlo.

Matias and Jazzver have the same energy. Lucca is the opposite of Yesha when it comes to their personalities. They are both the feminine type; mas tarantado lang si Lucca and Yesha is the studios-type. They're all my friends and even if they have the looks that can slay, I don't find all of them attractive.

Attractive in a way that makes me wanna date them. I'm maybe a play girl but I hold myself up to high standards, not an impossible one. They're way too out of my league and ofcourse, hindi dapat jino-jowa ang kaibigan.

"Notice us, Meziah," Lucca threw the paper back at my desk.

"Inuman tayo sa friday, si Yesha na lang di ko nakikitang lasing!" Matias says happily sitting with us.

"I'm busy," tipid kong sagot sa dalawa.

Dalawang araw ko na silang hindi pinapansin dahil putang-ina nila, they sound like they admire Professor Cordova so much but they let her car got smashed just like that.

Matias already explained about it, hindi naman sila gumawa no'n kundi 'yung mga inutusan nila. It's not like I'm concerned about Professor Cordova or I'm guilty.

I'm more concerned about the on-going investigation. I'm worried baka hindi malinis mga kalat nila at mahuli 'yung grupong inutusan nila dahil siyempre kapag nagkalaglagan ako talaga lalabas na master mind.

"Balita ko may text book na namang nagkapakpak yesterday," Matias stated laughing.

She was talking about another issue of Professor Cordova, as I heard hindi naman niya raw binabato sa mismong estudyante 'yung libro. She was doing that to silence them instead of using her voice-shit.

Tumahimik ako when a book was dropped right on my desk.

Lucca chuckled and gave me a peace sign, "Just another source for our research, basahin mo para may ambag ka naman."

Babasagin ko sana at ibabato pabalik sa kanya 'yung libro pero huli na dahil pumasok na si Professor Cordova kasabay ng pag-buzzer sa labas, indication na next period na.

Her stern gaze stops on me for a couple of seconds before she started talking again. The powerful vibe of her entering the classroom, para kaming nasa courtroom and she's the most awaited judge to come.

She's wearing the same outfit this time. Her eyeliners are thinner, which makes me less infuriated.

Tahimik ako at hindi magawang kumurap habang nagche-check ito ng attendance. 'Yung boses niya walang potential, sure na 'ko hindi 'yan marunong kumanta kasi tono palang ng boses niya wala ng kaemo-emosyon.

"Miss Veneracion, if you don't present me your class card today, I won't consider you a member of this block," sunod niyang sabi after checking our attendance.

I quietly stood up to hand her my oranger class card, just the same size as a ¼ index card with a stamp and logo of the university. Baligtad ko 'yung inabot sa kanya because suddenly bigla akong nahiya sa prelim grade ko, but she flipped it in front of me abruptly and wrote something in there using her pencil.