Chapter 2 - Plan A

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hi, babe-"

"Holy crap!" She hissed and before falling to the ground dahil sa pagkakabangga niya sa 'kin ay mabilis ko siyang nasalo by her waist.

Halos mabuga ko ang snowbear candy mula sa bunganga ko.

"Easy!" Itinaas ko 'yung dalawang kamay ko after she hit them.

"What do you need, Ezra?" Masungit niyang turan.

"VPMP night before November 1?" Alam niya na ibig kung sabihin do'n kaya agad rin siyang tumanggi. "Pariston night? Movie night?"

"You can't just drag me anywhere you like Ezra, hindi pa ba malinaw mga sinabi ko sa 'yo during your birthday? I've moved on, ilang beses ko bang kailangang ulit-ulitin 'yun sa 'yo?"

It's not like I want her back, after that night I realized a lot of things. Ang gusto ko na lang ngayon is for her to forgive me. We didn't end up well right, pareho kaming may pagkukulang sa isa't isa.

She's the only woman I dealt with seriously pero isang araw napagod na lang kami sa isa't isa and that makes us more incompatible. Kasi if you love someone else, hindi ka mapapagod so maybe what we had before was not really worth fighting for.

"Do you like someone else?"

"Can you just go, Ezra-"

"Oh, I guess you like someone else," maloko ko siyang nginitian.

She heaved a sigh, "Yeah and she likes someone else, okay na?"

At bago pa ako makapagsalita muli ay tinangay na siya ng mga kaibigan niya.

I'm not quite sure why I'm irritated, perhaps it's because the person she was referring to likes someone else and I can't accept it. Trina is a sweet person, which is why she doesn't deserve an asshole like me. She deserves to be with someone who will love her unconditionally.

I didn't notice the time earlier, I'm almost 30 mins late to my exam and y'all know what's the worst? Nasa harap na ako ng pintuan when I realized I hadn't been able to retrieve my class card from the Student Affairs Office.

Hindi na ako nag-atubiling bumalik para kunin 'yon because I am sure that our professor will still let me take my exam without it.

I took another glance from my watch before kicking the door.

And I quickly regretted it as all of my classmates' eyes shifted to me. They're all focused on their exam sheets, their chairs are set one seat apart, and the professor is at her desk.

New professor..

Uminit buong muka ko sa hiya..at kaba.

"Is it your job to barge into a wrong class without prior permission, miss?"

Hearing her voice made my stomach turn heavy.

It took me a long minute before I was able to collect myself, 'yung buong klase na ini-expect kong tatawanan ang kondisyon ko ngayon ay seryoso lahat at 'di man lang magawang mag-ingay. Now it's harder to deny that this is her effect to everybody..including me.

"I belong to this class," I responded without breaking our eye contact and God knows how irritated I am with her black eyeliners again. It's harder to appreciate it more because of her black lipstick. I rolled my eyes at the back of my mind, yeah, she's the ugly lecturer in the library.

Nahagip ng mga mata ko sina Matias, Lucca at Yesha making it more obvious that I am in the right class and who the fuck is this lecturer? Bakit nandito 'to? Where's Professor Benjamin?

When my eyes found my seat near Lucca, I made a single step..

"Stay on your lane," the new professor warned with her threatening voice. "What's your name?"