"Chill kar Sanu..I will give you a ride..!"...Manvi is trying to ease her nervousness..

"Yaar baas traffic na ho..! I just hate this Mumbai traffic!"...Shehnaaz is all hyper and feels an anxiety of next level..

"Aabe yaar! Keep your calm...everything is going to be fine..abh yeh coffee khatam kar and lets get going..!"

Meanwhile....

"Khushi...???" Sidharth calls his niece, screaming on top of his voice..

"Khushi...............???"

"Mama! You seriously need to see a doctor! I don't reside in Pluto, I live right here, in this house..!"

"Andd....what is this you are wearing?!"...Sidharth frowns at her keeping his phone aside..

"Baccha if I am not wrong, I think it's your first day in university! You are not going to a party sweetheart!"

"Mama...!?!"

"Haanji.. ?!"...he frowns back at her knowing that something is coming up..

"Shukla Niwas mein na sab chalta hain..if you know what I mean!?"...Khushi giggles..

Sidharth decoding it instantly stops her right there..."Yeah yeah! Now shut up! Lets go..!"

**********

Manvi drops Shehnaaz to the studio where the audition is supposed to take place..

"Thank you meri jaan! I just cant thank you enough for all that you are doing!" ...her eyes well up..

"Tu pagal hain kya?! Ja warna chamat lagaungi..!"

"Ok..Ok bye...wish me luck..!"...Shehnaaz extends her arms to hug her..

"Bye baby! All the best!"...they share a tight hug and she leaves the spot..

**********

Sidharth and Khushi are in the car, on the way to her university..

"Mama please..!"

"Aabe ab kya hua!? Chalne de na baccha!"

"Seriously lullaby abhi bhi?!"

"This is serenity baccha! Tu nehi samjhegi!"

"Pehle toh aap na mujhe yeh baccha bol na bandh karo..kyunki I am an adult now..! Aur agar bolna hi hai..then keep it low, sirf ghar mein!"

Sidharth smirks and wonders how over dramatically she talks! He still remembers holding little Khushi on his hands when she was borned! Khushi and Sidharth share a toofani bond! Sidharth being very protective towards his family, treats Khushi still like a baby while Khushi enjoying the attention obviously, pretends to be annoyed!

"Ok chal bye..and don't just get carried away with anything and everything!"..Sidharth unlocks the seat belt and kisses her forehead to wish her luck for a new start.

Khushi goes into his arms and says... "You are nice baas thode se khadoos ho! Chalo bye...Drive safe!"

*********

"Shehnaaz Kaur Gill...?"...Shehnaaz gets to hear a voice calling her from behind..

"Haan ji..main hoon Shehnaaz..!"

"Get ready..its your turn next.."

"Hayee Baba ji..sambhal lena..!"...she keeps chanting her prayers..

Shehnaaz enters the audition room and flashbacks of her previous mess ups are taking rounds in her brain. She surely doesn't want to mess up this time. This audition is basically taking place to secure the role for a parallel lead of a well-known web series. Shehnaaz doesn't really know anyone from Mumbai industry and this panel is a line of stranger for her.