// Hard To Get // Chapter 22 //

Hi lovelies <3

This chapters song is:
We fell in love in October - Girl In Red <3

Oh comment your sexuality, and I'll support all of you guys!

Y/N POV:

I pulled my sweats and panties up at the same time as Ant did. I brushed my hair and cleaned up the mascara that dripped from my eyes.
*knock*
*Addison walks in*

"Hey guys your stop is in two minutes, so I recommend you guys hurry!" Addison said with a toothy smile on her face. "Sure, sure." I replied calmly. I was so happy I was back at my apartment, finally a good night of sleep.

Me and Ant grabbed all our suitcases and made our way out the bus. We said goodbye to everyone with hugs. I hugged everyone except Addison and Dixie. I hugged them tightly. "don't forget we're going shopping tomorrow for dresses, because of bryce's party the day after!" Dixie said. "Yesssssss! 2pm at SHEIN." Addison added. "I'll be there guys don't worry." I reassured them with a smile.

ANTHONYS POV:

We walked into the house and I could immediately smell home. Me and y/n walked into separate bedrooms.

I walked into my bedroom opened my suitcase and started to separate my clothes. A pile of clean and dirty. I put all of the dirty ones in the washing basket, and the rest in my wardrobe. I also took my clothes off and put them I. The washing basket. Then I put on black adidas shorts. I lied down I my bed and waited for y/n patiently while listening to Harry Styles.

Y/N POV:
I put my clean clothes in the closet, and the dirty ones including the ones I was wearing in the laundry basket. I then get dressed into some comfy pajamas.

As soon as I was done I heard 'Adore you' by Harry Styles play in Anthonys room

As soon as I was done I heard 'Adore you' by Harry Styles play in Anthonys room. I ran into his unique looking room and started singing.

"Walk in your rainbow paradise (paradise)
Strawberry lipstick state of mind (state of mind)
I get so lost inside your eyes
Would you believe it?
You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine"

I sang using my hand as an imaginary microphone. I pointed at Anthony indicating it was his turn and he started singing.

"Honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do"

I danced around Anthonys bright room as I listened to Ants amazing vocals. Eventually it was my turn because he pointed back at me.

"Your wonder under summer skies (summer skies)
Brown skin and lemon over ice
Would you believe it?
You don't have to say you love me
I just wanna tell you something
Lately you've been on my mind"

Anthony bright flashing LED light and loud music and Anthonys dancing made me feel like an artist performing at their concert.

ANTHONYS POV:

I watched her sing and I don't think I've ever been so in love. I loved everything about her including the sparkle in her eyes as she sang. Eventually it was my turn again.

"Honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do"

I sang this but of the song and pointed at y/n for her to join in. So she did.

"I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey
Oh, honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do."

Once we finished we plopped down onto the bed out of breath. I changed the LED lights to purple and we just cuddled, I was the little spoon. Yes little spoon, y/n insisted.

                We eventually fell asleep.

HEY! <3

Please vote!
Oh and leave some constructive criticism in the comments :))