// Hard To Get // Chapter 8 //

WORD COUNT: 1559!
YOUR POV:

We walked into the hotel and it was beautiful, a man grabbed our luggage and took us to our rooms, the first room was Charli's and Chases. Then Noens and Payton's. Then Dixie and Taylor's then Chasers and Griffins, then Joshes and Jadens. Then Addisons and Bryces. Our room came last it was the biggest we walked inside and it's main colors were grey and red. It looked my like a romantic hideaway, definitely not a normal hotel room. "Are you sure this is the 'modern two person' room? I asked. "No this is the lovers cave." "Enjoy." Steven said, and then quickly left. Then Jaden said "I may have got you guys a special room." He winked and ran into his room, I came running after him. I jumped onto his back and I could feel his biceps through his tight top. He grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. "You attack me like that one more time and you will be punished." He said jokingly. I hit him softly again. "You asked for it!" He shouted. He spanked my bum, multiple of times I was just laughing, trying to get off him.

ANTHONYS POV:

Ugh why am I so jealous. I walked up to y/n and picked her up, and quoted TikTok "that's my baby, and ain't nobody gonna touch her!" I took her into our 'love cave' (I mean that's what the man called it.) Then I placed her on the bed, locked the door and started tickling her she wheezed and tried to push me away, but I was too strong, and she just struggled. "Let me go, ant!" She shouted while still wheezing. "You're going to have to beg for that." I winked. She very tiredly sighed "fine." She said. "Please daddy please let me go." She fluttered her eyelashes at me." Aww baby you're so irresistible." She got up and said "thanks." Then came an awkward silence. I sat there and we just stared into each others eyes. "Come one get dressed into your bikini bitches we're going swimming!" I jumped up, and started falling when I felt a warm pair of hands on my waist. I looked up and saw Anthony's precious face. "Umm thank you, I owe you ." I said shyly. We stared into each others eyes. "Maybe you could make it up to me?" He said seductively. He picked me up properly, my legs hun loosely around his waist. We stared into each other's eyes for another five seconds, when his lips smashed into mine. We fought for dominance he won obviously, the kiss was full of love and passion, his hand were roaming my body, the kiss was passionate it was like a telenovela. Continuously we kissed it was a good ten minutes, until Addison came in "guys hurr—y."

ANTHONYS POV:

Y/n jumped of me quickly, and hid her face. I saw Addison she was absolutely dumbstruck. "Addison-." I said but was interrupted by: "don't worry I won't tell anyone, and get dressed!" Y/n just said "k" still embarrassed. Addison left the room we just looked at each other and then y/n bursted out laughing, and so did I because her laugh was ridiculous. I loved her laugh her snorts her wheezes. I don't want a girl that has to fake laugh around me, I want someone like y/n because she genuine, she real, she just naturally herself. She sighed "okay Ant get dressed." "Ok." We looked at each other and raced to the bathroom, I won. I got undressed when I realized I forgot my trunks, I let a towel wrap around my v- line loosely, and I opened the door and I jumped....

YOUR POV:

I tried to get dressed into this:

As I should've suspected I struggled to tie it up, I had an idea *should I go ask Anthony for help?* So I decided to go ask for help, I was leaning against the white door about to knock when the door flung open, I fell forward (because I was leani...

As I should've suspected I struggled to tie it up, I had an idea *should I go ask Anthony for help?* So I decided to go ask for help, I was leaning against the white door about to knock when the door flung open, I fell forward (because I was leaning) I fell on him >:O he was once wearing a towel, not anymore. It slid down so his dick was pressing against my vagina it was hard, and big. It made me instantly wet, I turned tomato red. He purposely coughed, snapping me back into reality. I got up and my bikini fell down onto Anthony's dick! What do I do?! I covered my BiG bOoBs with my arms, do I leave Anthony with my bikini on his cock or do I pick it up, and reveal it once again. I runaway closing the door, I barely had the bikini covering my breasts, when Noen walked in. "Oh shit I'm sorry i-I'll leave now." "No Noen I need help." I asked him to tie my bikini straps. He did I kissed his cheek and said "thank you cutie." Anthony was behind us and he lightly pushed a Noen and said "leave my room *cough* lovers cave." He grabbed my ass and pulled my towards him. He kissed my forehead moved to my cheek and my neck. I rolled my eyes in the pleasure of his touch.

ANTHONYS POV:

Okay so I may have tried to make Noen jealous, but what I felt my lips touching her neck was real, real electricity, and I mean electricity, circulating my body. I needed more of her, I just don't know how to tell her. I shood Noen away and grabbed y/n hand and took her to the pool. Everyone's as already there, I swooped her into my arms and threw her into the pool! She didn't get back up she just floated on top of the water. "Y/N STOP PLAYING, GET UP!" She still didn't get up.

YOUR POV:

I floated on top of the water, acting unconscious, to freak Anthony out. I just hoped that he would try save me so that I didn't have to say underwater for any longer since I was out of breath. Someone picked me up and I knew it was Noen, Anthony's arms are longer and bigger, and warmer. I still acted dead /unconscious. Noen  plopped me onto the floor and someone started giving me CPR, I tried so hard not to laugh because of the pressure being put in my chest, I was scared I was going to get 'Acute pericarditis.' Might act was going great and I could even hear Addison crying. Then they gave me mouth to mouth, and at that moment I knew it was Anthony because I got butterflies, his kiss and touch was different to other people's. I got up and hung my arms around his neck loosely, he kissed me back, and I heard hooting in the back. Eventually we had to pull away since our friends were literally right next to us, and it was getting heated. All eyes were on us. "Guys the drowning was an act, I was hoping Anthony would give me mouth to mouth." I winked at him and looked back at my friends. "Okay so what are you guys?" Josh asked. "Like friends with benefits?" added Taylor . "Kinda." Anthony replied.  I was hurt by the words friends with benefits, because I felt a real connection between us and I knew I wanted to be more.

TAYLORS POV:

Okay so they seem like more then friends and its kind of a ship, they just needed a little more action, so that why I decided to say "LETS PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Every one agreed and we went into y/n and Anthony's room since it was the biggest.

ANTHONYS POV:

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS is that really what title I decide to give me and t/n?! Why am I so stupid?! I know I want to be more but how to I ask her, I have to come up with a plan before Noen asks her.

We all sit in a circle and it was my turn they put  a blind fold on me and I spun the bottle on the floor, I don't know who it landed on (because I was blindfolded) I walked into the bathroom someone following me from behind. I heard the door closed and be locked. Someone pulled my pants down and took my dick into their mouth, I was still soft and not close to at all to ejaculation, I took my blindfold and saw y/n, my dick immediately sprung up and became hard. She gaged and rolled her eyes back as I forceful bobbed her head back and forth. I could feel my cock twitch in her mouth.

YOUR POV:

I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth, and a warm salty liquid sprung into my mouth, I swallowed it, and we made out for the rest of the time. I was enjoying myself and hoped he was enjoying himself too. The timer sadly went off and we had to leave, there were a few more rounds until all of us got tired, and decide to go to our rooms to sleep or relax, since we have a long meet and greet ahead of us tomorrow. Then it hit me I HAVE TO SLEEP IN THE SMAE BED AS ANTHONY! I was excited :)