// Hard To Get // Chapter 19 //

Y/N POV:
Anthony eventually made it back with snacks and I was happy. He sat back down next to me and I pecked his lips. "wow I really got you snacks and this is all I get, wow, just wow." Anthony said, he huffed loudly hoping for a little bit of affection.
I didn't care I had something else planned.
I sent him a text, I would hate tell you guys what I said but his reaction was priceless.

ANTHONY'S POV:
wow, wow, wow, wtf. I'm lost of words. The text y/n sent me is um very hot? I do t know what to say, but I can feel myself begin to breath deeply. I think everyone's noticed "Ant bruh you okay?" Griffin asked me. "Yeah" I mumbled hoping he didn't suspect anything. He turned his attention back to his window and I calmed down a little bit. I glared at y/n with a questionable look. I raised my eyebrow. This little slut just really fucking shrugged. She's got to stop acting dumb and hard to get or whatever. She finna make me act up.

I shuffled in my chair a little closer to her, and whispered to her "changing room." Das it that's all I'm saying. I left and looked back at her and winked, her eyes widened a little. She slowly started to get up. So I left.

Y/N POV:

Oh goodness. What have I done. I won't be able to walk, ugh who knows maybe he's not in the mood? When is he ever not in the mood? I'm fucking dumb. I walked into the changing room, and immediately felt my hair being ragged, and my back being slammed against the wall. It hurt but felt nice and tingly at the same time? maybe I like it rough? "Oh ant" I said trying to act innocent and calm. He took a black sharp pocket knife and put it against my boob. "You refuse and you get punished, do t forget your life is in my hand honey bun." He smiled cheekily.

A/N:
hi! thank you all much for eleven thousand reads! please vote on my chapters, considering my mental health isn't good but I still try update!
I'm on my way to Poland my og country! to see my family :) pray for me that the trip goes well!