// Hard To Get // Chapter 14 //

ANTHONYS POV:
We walked into the bathroom and y/n was caressing my knuckles with her soft palms, as my knuckles were bloody and bruised. We stared into each other's eyes and I thought we would just stand and stare forever, but y/n eventually got out of 'the zone' "c'mon ant" she took her top of revealing her dark blue bra. She looked hella good and I stared at her, not with lust but adoration, she's so fucking precious. I held my arms up "hewp please" I said, she clearly didn't mind she lifted my top and put it over my head and arms.

Y/N POV:
I put my hand on his bare chest, and he put his arm on my cheek. A tear slipped out of his eye, "y/n promise me you'll never leave me" he said. "What kind of question is that?" I replied "just promise me" he said softly into my ear, I could feel his warm breath on my neck. "Ant baby of course." We hugged for a long time but I backed away. I took my trousers off to reveal my matching blue panties, Anthony walked towards me and helped me take my bra off. I took off my panties, and Anthony took off his boxers. It wasn't a sexual thing. Anthony first stepped into the two person bath, and then it was my turn. Anthony held his hand out for me and I took it. I put one of my feet in and the water was perfect temperature, it gave me goosebumps all over my body. I put my other foot in and, Anthony Put his hands around my waist, he lowered me down on his lap slowly.

I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. I had my hands around his neck and his hand were on my back, I grabbed his hands and put them on my ass cheeks. "I like them more there" he weakly smiled at me. I was massaging his neck and I started kissing his neck slowly, up to his jawline and down to his collarbone, i left one perfect plum colored hickey on his collarbone, and I kissed it over and over again. Anthony started rubbing my back up and down, my goosebumps were eventually relaxed, but once he started doing that they appeared again.

ANTHONY's POV:
"Y/n shawty chill, we will take this into the bedroom later but right now, we're having a bath. I winked at her. "Fine" she turned around and passed me a loofa, "scrub pwease" I put some body wash in her back and massages it softly with the loofa, she did this to me in return and she left, I was going to leave a little bit later.

Y/N POV:
I left to get ready, cuz I wanted to impress Anthony.
So I put this on:

Then my phone buzzed:

@avani: Anthony always comes back to me, oh and when I sucked Anthonys dick before you two met he said that he's never gonna meet anyone who makes him feel better then me, so back off.
READ.

I was kinda affected by her words, Anthony was shagging her before he met me? "I'm never gonna meet anyone that makes me feel better then you Avani" I imagined these words coming out of his mouth and it made me feel sick. I have a plan.
Anthony left (naked) and walked up to me he whistled and kissed me, I'm pushed him into the better and immediately started teasing him, I licked the top of his cock a few times got up and started walking away. "The fuck princess, where you going?" "Ask Avani maybe she'll do a better job then me" I snarled "huh?" Anthony replied confused. "I mean you said it yourself" "I'll never find anyone else that's gonna make me feel the same way as you." I said. "Don't listen to Avani, everything is bullshit" he said, "prove it to me then" I said smartly. He bit his lip "fine I guess I will...

KINDA A CLIFFHANGER I GUESS. I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY: PLEASE VOTE ON THIS BOOK, GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS WITH OPINIONS, IDEAS, WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT MAYBE, OR HOW I CAN IMPROVE.
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter :)