// Hard To Get // Chapter 15 //

HEY I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS COMMENTED MORE OFTEN CUZ I LIKE LOOKING AT COMMENTS!

Okay just a song recommendations, cuz my boy Travis Scott deserves the clout.

⚠️ !SMUT WARNING!⚠️
IF YOU ARE GOING TO READ THIS, BRING HOLY WATER!

OH AND THIS MESSAGE IF FOR MY BESTIE SOPHIE, PLEASE DONT READ MY SMUT!

ANTHONYS POV:
"Prove it to me then" she said, she didn't know what those words did to me, it was like an invitation for sex. "Guess I will" I walked up to her still naked, and smashed her back against the wall, and put my hands around her neck. A very faint moan escaped her mouth "oh so you like this kinda behavior?" I chuckled "you should've said earlier." I aggressively kissed her, she obviously didn't resist. I licked her bottom lip hoping for acceptance, but she denied, I tightened my grip on her neck and she gasped, giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. Y/n likes to be in control, so we fought for dominance, but I didn't let her win.

"Wait let me grab a condom, before we get to carried away." I grabbed one and put it in the side of the bed, i also grabbed something else...

Y/N POV:
Anthony grabbed a condom, and walked back towards me, I was excited but scared in a way I haven't seen this side of him, but I like it, and I needed it. He kissed me again with lust and desperation, then I felt something around my wrist "click" I gasped and my eyes widened. My hands were handcuffed. Anthony picked me up and put me on the bed handcuffing the other side of the handcuff the bed, I loved his sexy dominance. He took the thin silk material off my body, (I like to call it underwear) and started kissing me all over form my neck to my thighs. Ever kiss, very touch made my desire for him deepen.

He kissed my inner thighs, and slowly slid his mouth up to my crotch, he made figures of eight, but soon he stuck his tongue in nice and deep, I moaned and tried to grab his hair but I couldn't (handcuffs) he was killing me.

He was eventually done, and he flipped me over so that I was on my knees and stomach. I could hear the condom wrapper, rattle. Out of no where Anthony slid inside of me, more like pounded. It hurt at first, but eventually I adjusted to his size. "Anthony slow down, actually don't keep going" I moaned, I didn't know if it hurt, or if it felt good, probably both. "And, I'm close" I said trying not to release. "Baby you have to beg" he said groaning. "Daddy please I'm gonna c-cum" I begged. "Go for it." I released, and he came into the condom. We ourselves and I decided to get ready for bed.

We chilled and watched Netflix, I cuddled up to him, we watched "All The Bright Places" and I cried Ant tried to calm me down

We chilled and watched Netflix, I cuddled up to him, we watched "All The Bright Places" and I cried Ant tried to calm me down. Anthonys eyes widened "can you hear that?" He put his ear against the wall, and so did I. "Ugh Addison, why your pussy so tight" Bryce groaned. "Maybe I'm just not used to such size!" Addison moaned. Me and Ant burst out of laughter. We let them be cuz they were doing something natural. We eventually fell asleep.

ZUZA's NOTE (author):
HIIIII, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 3K I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO THANK YALL FOR 2K AND HERE I AM.

BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS;

-PLAYGIRLNYLA  I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH I RECOMMEND 100%

-PLAYGIRLNYLA I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH I RECOMMEND 100%

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING, AND PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! 💋