// Hard To Get// Chapter 11

ATTENTION SOPHIE DON'T READ TILL "END OF SMUT!"
SMUT INCLUDED CHAPTER!
Word count: 1215!
RECAP:
grip on my neck tightened, and he started kissing me, I kissed him back not denying my longing for him, he started kissing down my neck I moaned. "Oh I have that much of an impact on you." He chuckled "oh shut up." I rolled my eyes and looked disappointed until he said "jump." I did as he said and i wrapped my legs around his waist gripping onto his soft medium length hair.....

PRESENT ACTIVITY:
Loads of thoughts we're going through my head, I didn't know what I was doing, all I knew is how it felt. It felt right. After a heated make out Ant eventually spoke "are you sure you want to do this, you might not be able to walk for months." I was definitely going to take him up in that offer so I said "guess we'll check your skills out then." Anthony started to walk, still exploring my body when he said "I'm down to do it in the shower, but that water bill is going to go from 50 dollars to 300 dollars real fast.

ANTHONY'S POV:
I took her to our king sized bed, and place her slowly onto the bed. We quickly took action and I unclipped her bra with my skills. I finally got to see her bIg bOObS. I asked her for reassurance again, and she nodded her head, "I'm more ready then I'll ever be." My body was pushed against hers and I was kissing her lips and neck, eventually leaving hickeys all over her body.

Y/N POV:

I was getting wetter and wetter by the second. I loved lips against my skin leaving purple hickeys, out of no where the fun he promised me began to start. He firmly gripped my heat through my black lacy Victoria panties. I gasped and let out a moan at the sudden pleasure, he continued doing this and I was getting carried away, I moaned again, but decide to try get the upper hand of this situation. He tried to kiss me again, but I sat up from where I was led flipped us over and straddled his waist. I put my hands at each side of his cheeks and kissed him passionately, obviously he kissed back I mean who could resist these lips. Then his hands gripped my ass and he guided me, grinding over his hard one. We weren't having sex yet because both of us had our underwear on, but this was only the beginning to our mood. We battled for dominance and surprisingly I won. I got his soft hand in mine and put it up to my bare boobs, he massaged it and I gasped into the kiss. Slowly I moved my lips to his jaw, then below his ear lobe, and then I got to his throat. I kissed and sucked, left hickeys et cetera all over his neck until a found his sweet spot where he let out a light groan, I knew that's where I should focus my assault. He was groaning non stop and I bashed my hips into his again grinding.

ANTHONY'S POV:

I flipped us over again, so that I was dominant, and slid her panties off, I kissed her body going from her chest area to her stomach. I marked my territory all over, I don't know what all this meant to her but I truly felt love. It didn't just feel like a one time thing.
Y/N POV:

He finally got to my clit, giving my folds a few lick before digging his long tongue into my vagina. Obviously I obviously moaned loudly and gripped onto his hair from pleasure. He somewhat quickly found my g-spot and I moaned crazily, he was doing a good job. He lightly chuckled at my reactions, and I thought I felt my eyes at the back of my head. He stopped eating me out and stuck one of his thick fingers in me instead. It felt like barely anything, and he quickly notices that by my reaction. So he slides his finger out and pulls his boxers down. I am greeted by his hard dick.

ANTHONYS POV:

As I take my boxers off I see her eyes light up, she grabs a bobble from her bed side table and ties her hair up, fast. She gets up from the bed and I'm sitting on the corner of bed. She kneels down and says "daddy get ready for the time of your life." She immediately takes my cock in her mouth, she bobs her head up and down gagging, deep throating I can feel my dick throbbing I her mouth, it twitches and I squirt cum into her mouth she swallows it all and sits on my lap. Then she whispers in my ear "it's finally my turn for full enjoyment now." I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my v-line. I used my teeth to open the condom packet and i slid it on. I pin her the wall and stick it in her she moans and I continue pounding into her hitting her g-spot, she's a moaning mess and I'm constantly groaning. "OH ANT DADDY CHOKE ME!" She moans. I wrap my hand around her neck lightly and sometimes squeezed it a lil harder. "Baby you like that?" She released over my dick and I did into the condom afterwards. We fell onto the bed and I wanted to admit my feelings "y/n, I think I-." I got interrupted by a knock on the door
END OF SMUT
Y/N POV:

We fell onto the bed when we heard a knock. We put some sweats on and opened the door. There stood Addison and Bryce. "Sounds like you guys had fun." Bryce chuckled and Addison giggled. "What do you mean." Me and Anthony acted as if nothing happened at all. "OH DADDY CHOKE ME." Addison screamed. "YOU LIKE THAT BABY." Bryce yelled back. "Shut up GUYS." I growled. "Okay don't mention anything to anyone please, and we have to go get some sleep." Anthony calmly said. "You have our word." Addison and Bryce said at the same time and looked into each others eyes with love. We closed the door on them and fell into the bed again. "You're right my legs are hurting." I said "maybe I can massage them for you." He said with lust and hunger still in his eyes. "Anthony I just told you my legs are killing, I'm not read for round two." I said. "Yet" Anthony chuckled. "Ant what were you gonna say before they knocked?" I asked with a soft voice "don't worry." He said slightly disappointed. "Tell me please." I placed my palm on his cheeks and forced him to look me in the eyes. He took a deep breath. "I think I love you y/n." He said, scared to hear my reaction. "I think I love you too Anthony reeves." I said back he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep.

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPLOAD BUT I WILL BE UPLOADING MORE OFTEN NOW BECAUSE OF COVID-19/Corona Virus.