// Hard To Get // Chapter 9 //

hey this is a very short chapter I published this just because my other chapter was long and I just wanted to post agin but something small.
WORD COUNT: 371!
YOUR POV:

I went through my suitcase looking for pajamas that Anthony y should've packed, but I couldn't find them. "Hey cutie, where are my pajamas?" I asked. "Ummm about that... at the time I wasn't thinking straight, and I thought it would've been better if you slept in naked or in your underwear, I'm sorry I was really horny!" "I'm not gonna get mad at you I'll just wear the black underwear I bought in Victoria's Secret."

ANTHONYS POV:

Omg that underwear?! How am I meant to keep my hands of her now? I wore my grey Calvin Klein boxers to sleep and I sat on the bed trying so hard not to get a boner, when she came out of the bathroom wearing her underwear "Umm so about the sleeping.., do you want me to sleep on the floor or what?" He asked "Don't be silly sleep with me, maybe you can warm me up?" She replied. The words 'sleep with me' gave me butterflies, I so badly wanted her especially after 7 minutes in heaven. I mean we got pretty heated. She led on the right side of the bed and shouted "I do a for the right!" "Fine whatever." I chuckled. She led down and took most of the bed sheets, i tugged on them but she refused to give me any. "Fine guess our body friction will have to keep me warm." I laughed. I picked her up and moved her to the left side of the bed, and spoon hugged her. I started to kiss down her neck and she started to breath deeply and she lightly moaned "Anthony don't do this to me I tired." "fine." I replied. "What's that digging into my ass?" She asked. That's when I realized I had a boner. "Ummm nothing." I said turning around. She also turned around and grabbed my ball's through my boxers. "Stopped teasing me."I groaned. "Stop encouraging this kind of behavior then." She giggled we fell asleep cuddling, my hands on her waist.