// Hard To Get // Chapter 12 //

BEFORE I GET INTO THE PROPER STORY, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 1K reads! I'm actually really happy for once cause writing actually helps!

Y/N POV:

I woke up in Anthony's arms cuddling, his pale arms snaked around my waist and his warm lips pressed against the back of my neck. I picked up my phone and it was 7am we had four hours until our tour. So I woke Anthony. "Ant, baby wake up." He groaned and said "so I'm baby now?" In a raspy morning voice he gave me a peck on the lips and got up. I also got up "oh my god, my legs feel so weak." I complained. "Get used to it baby." He exaggerated the "baby" mimicking my voice. Anthony had a shower and got dressed in the bath room first. After he left I went in had a shower and got dressed into this.

 After he left I went in had a shower and got dressed into this

I texted the our group chat:

TOUR TINGS!! 🥴
Me: Hey guys! Meet me and Ant at "breakfast                         and boba."

liked by everyone.
Addison and Bryce were the first ones there and nobody else has arrived yet. It wasn't awkward at all considering they heard us having sex just a few hours ago. Eventually everyone else arrived and ordered breakfast. I ordered a mango milk tea boba, and avocado in toast. (Actually my fave.)

ANTHONYS POV:
She was perfect, every simple feature and detail framed her face and and body, y/n is gorgeous. There was a big surprise happening at the meet and greet, only me and Bryce know about it.

After we had all finished our food, for example my nutella pancakes, they are lowkey delicious, we got into a mini bus and drove for twenty minutes. Once we entered the building me and y/n had to separate because she wasn't part of the original tour. I love my fans, I took so many selfies, and talked to so many of them! As many girls that would flirt with me, still can't compare to y/n, I only had eyes for her.

Time flew by and there where five minutes left of the tour, so I got up on the stage and got handed a microphone by Bryce. My fans were cheering and seemed excited to hear what I had to say "Hi guys, I'm feeling a bit anxious cause I believe that I found my soul mate, I wouldn't have thought I would have an opportunity to meet someone half  as amazing as she is. She makes me feel super special, and I just want to make memories with her, and carry on our amazing, journey together until we die, so y/n come up on the stage please.

Y/N POV:

Oh my lord, I could feel my palms get sweaty as I walked up the stage steps and made eye contact with a Anthony. " Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't want to use my words so I kissed him. "I take it that's a yes." He chuckled. I turned to look at our audience and saw his fans holding up they're phones recording, going live. They all cheered loudly for us, and one girl from the back yelled "I can take your man If I want to!" I laughed and everyone left we took photos and got back to the hotel.
Post: