// Hard To Get // Chapter 6 //

ANTHONY'S POV:

I woke up and y/n was laying on top of me, she was so beautiful, her rosy cheeks glowing. I'm very horny since it's been a while since I've had any action. Cautiously, I moved my hand up to her bum and made circular motions against her warm skin. Even though she was asleep I could feel her heart beating fast through her bIg bOoBs. I was startled when I she started moaning in her sleep saying things like " OH YES DADDY, ANTHONY GIVE IT TO ME, YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL!" I was shocked and could feel myself get hot and I could feel myself getting hard. She was very lucky that the boys were at the front of the bus, or she would be getting teased right now. I got my phone out and recorded her, bay back I thought to myself. My eyes widened, she was getting louder and louder. I shook her awake and she gasped. Her facial expression quickly changed from happiness to anger. "WHAT THE FUCK ANT? Where am I?" I giggled because I couldn't focus on her anger because she was accidentally flashing her boobs at me. I neared my head to her ear, and whispered "bIg BoObIeS" she looked down and noticed, she quickly covered her self up with her hands, she blushed and it made her look like a lil cutie pie. "OH and by the way don't freak out, you're coming on tour with me but we still have a while until the next destination." She gasped. "ANT, this is kidnapping!" He replied " it isn't kidnapping if you like it." "Now I'll show you were you can get dressed, before the boys try to check you out." "K then I guess." She rolled her eyes at me, irritated.

YOUR POV:

I was shocked at how big this party bus was he took me to a small room and brought me my suitcase."
See these are something I packed for you, he stayed and watched my reaction very carefully. "What the fuck, these are my slutty party fuck me clothes! Where are my bras?!" "I didn't pack any." He said "ANT, you're going to see my nipples!" I replied "that's the point stoopid." I looked at my options and demanded he left the room, surprisingly he did as i said.
This is what I wore:

I left the room, and Anthony pushed me back in "I have something to show you

I left the room, and Anthony pushed me back in "I have something to show you." He said cheekily. He showed me a video of me moaning his name, I was shocked and embarrassed but I knew that it happened and not gonna lie the dream was kind of impressive. "Just wait until the boys see this." He said. "NO ANTHONY YOU CANNOT SHOW THOSE TO ANYONE!" I shouted. He replied cockily "watch me."
"No Anthony baby, kitten, puppy, cutie, cutiepie, daddy, love, please don't." I listed all the pet names I could thing of and begged on my knees. "You're going to need to try harder then that love." He shoved passed me and ran to the boys I ran after him I jumped onto his back. He threw his phone to chaser and told him to watch it with the boys. "No don't!" I begged but they watched it and looked shocked, they whispered to each other I jumped off Anthony's back, and slapped him. Noen probably felt bad so he said I looked pretty, I thanked him and stormed away.

Word count: 584