// Hard To Get // Chapter 21 //

A/N: hi, I've noticed I posted the same chapter twice it was by accident <3

Also I'm back from my holiday and I'm feeling great. Therefore I'm going to be updating more frequently! :))

Also at the top of everything chapter I will be leaving a song recommendation <3
For some reason it's not letting me put a video at the top but this chapters song is:
505- Arctic Monkeys.

PLEASE VOTE! <3

OH,, also bring your holy water and crucifix aka,, the sign of the cross. Well depending on what your religion is, or whatever.

SOPHIE DON'T READ THIS! <3

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

ANTHONYS POV:
Y/N gasped. Her breathing got so heavy. "I told you..." I took a small break between my sentences, "to NEVER tease me." I emphasized the "never" raising my voice slightly. "Choose a stop word." I said bluntly. Her eyes widened.

Y/N POV:
A sToP wOrD?! Did I hear that correctly,, what in the fifty shades of grey is this gonna be?! Em what should it be? Sausage? Red? Sniffle? Banana? "Em bikini bottoms?" I said. Omg I'm so stupid this is embarrassing. Bikini bottoms? Really? Ant chuckled,, omg no he's never gonna let me forget this.

" fine,, so we'll discuss the 'stop word' another day... but today I'll do a little something and we'll see if you like it, okay?" I let go of a breath i didn't know I was holding.

He bent me over the smooth white counter with some of my makeup on it. He then proceed to slowly slide my sweatpants down to my ankles. I could hear him unbuckling his belt , and with warning the black leather belt harshly collided with the skin on my ass cheek.

PAIN?

PLEASURE?

PAIN?

PLEASURE?

Which did I feel, I didn't know.

BOTH?
Yes.

*continuous smacking*

The stinging feeling left me in a pleasurable high. The sound, the stinging, the tears running down my face, Anthonys grunts, just everything. Made me feel a new type of way.

ANTHONYS POV:
Finally, and official relationship where I'm not kink shamed. Y/n seems to be enjoying this but I better ask, just incase. (Don't forget if Anthony were not to ask for consent this would be a toxic relationship.) "baby are you doing okay, are you okay with this?" I asked softly. "Mhm, but I want more, please." Y/n looked back at me she gave me puppy eyes and I couldn't resist.

I dropped the belt and grabbed a plain black bandanna, I carefully wrapped it around her head and mouth. I didn't have anything of my professional objects, as I wasn't expecting y/n to be into this kinda stuff, I guess this will do.

Once I was done I knelt down to y/n's face and whispered in her ear. "You try make a noise and you get whipped, not like last time, harder." She nodded. I grabbed a strawberry and raspberry condom, and put it in front of her face. Raspberry being on the left and the strawberry one on the right. "So sweetheart, raspberry or strawberry?" She leaned her head to the left. "Okay the pink raspberry one it is!" I said enthusiastically.

I went behind her and slid down my trousers and boxers, I ripped the condom with my teeth and slid the pink rubber onto my dick.

I looked at y/n peachy bum, and slid off her black lacy panties. Without warning I put my tip in, her back jolted and she inhaled loudly through her nose. I rested my hands on her butt cheeks, and smoothed them as I slowly went all the way. I did this repeatedly. I got faster and so did y/n's breathing. Y/n tried to moan as my stroke game got more aggressive.

"Oh big mistake." I chuckled while slowly going in and out of her. I grabbed her by her loose smooth hair, and tugged at it, moving her head so that she's looking at me. I can see her beautiful face rapidly turning red.

Y/N POV:

I could feel myself get even hotter and little embarrassed. "Stay like that my little slut."
I saw him pick his belt up and he slowly lifted his arm, and harshly slammed the belt against my right bum cheek. I flinched and looked forward. CRAP, cRaP, CrAp, crap he told me not to move. "Big mistake love."

*SMACK*

OUCH, oUcH, OuCh, ouch. It kind hurt but felt good. I'm gonna be bruised.
"I'm sorry sweetie, it was a necessary punishmen." He spoke soft yet very serious.

He pounded into me for another minute, another powerful minute, pleasurable minute. Like every time me and Ant make love, special.

ANTHONY'S POV:

I finished, out of breath, happy.

"I love you y/n." I waited for her to answer as I threw the condom in the trash, but it never happened. "I said I love you y/n" I turned around and noticed she still ad the bandana stopping her from making any noise. I untied it and took it off.

"I love you too Anthony reeves."

PLEASE
VOTE
LOVELIES
<3

Please comment some of your kinks I'll try add them to the next smut ;))