Gohan | Chocolate Ice Cream.

[You worked in a quaint ice cream truck that served an assortment of ice creams just outside the place where Gohan worked.]

The small ice cream truck was filled with the intoxicating scent of vanilla and chocolate goodness that always attracted customers. Leaning against the wooden serving board in front of you, you awaited the sound of the office nearby to dismiss and to see the workers pile out, one in particular.

A black haired gentlemen who always wore such a friendly smile, those cute glasses and his formal work attire. Everyday he'd always stop by and ordered the same thing: a regular chocolate cone of ice cream.

Dreamily, you smiled at the thought of him, not suprised when your boss came over and scowled you.

"Y/N, quit daydreaming about that business boy and get back to work!" was what he always told you.

With a sigh and a hastily "Yes sir." You ressumed to refilling the ice cream flavors on display until you heard the voice that you anticipated and you practically jumped up with glee.

"Hello again!" The man said with a shy wave.

"Well if it isn't my favorite customer!" You say with a chuckle as you scooped up some chocolate ice cream, adding a bit extra just for him as you placed it on a cone.

"One regular chocolate ice-cream." You say with a playful wink and gently gave him the cone, you felt both your fingers touchand for a split second you met your gaze with him and you felt the spark between you and him until you were forced to let go.

"Thank you!" He said as his lips pressed against the cold treat, taking small licks.

You couldn't help but stare at him for a while. He looked so cute and innocent.

But he soon unexpectedly looked up at you and you awkwardly looked away. Shit he probably thinks I'm a creep now...

But instead of saying something like. 'Why are you staring at me?' He simply shot you a lopsided grin and chuckled before he left.

"See you later... "

⋆ ° ⋆

The sky would soon be painted black with a bright moon and you were still clearing up and organizing the truck so it was prepared for the next day, humming slightly as you did so.

"Hello again..."

You froze in place and almost screamed at the sudden voice as you slowly turned around and saw... the business boy?

"You." You say and breathe a sigh of relief since you thought it was some sicko trying to rob you. "W-What are you doing here this late?!"

"I told you I'd see you later..."

His glowing black eyes looked at you then at the truck as he scratched the back of his neck.

"You think I could make two quick orders?"

You blinked a few times. Two orders? At this hour?

You sighed. probably for his lover and him as a evening treat...

Not wanting to turn him down, you quickly got out two chocolate ice cream sandwiches.

"Sorry, no cones, my boss wouldn't approve of them at this hour." You say, knowing that the cameras would show you scooping ice cream after closing time which could result in you losing your job.

"It's fine, I wouldn't want you to risk your job for me." He said taking the sandwiches from you.

"So, who's the other one for? Your girlfriend?" You said in a jokey tone with a slight frown.

"Actually, I was hoping that we could eat these together... " He said beaming at you as he gave you one of the sandwiches.

You tilted your head in confusion. "You want to sit and eat... with me?"

"Y-Yeah, If you don't have other plans... " He said softly and you could see the eager glint in his eyes

"Sure, I'd love to!" You say as you happily sat beside him on a nearby bench and ate away at your ice cream, the coldness stinging your teeth a bit.

"I never asked what your name is..." He said looking over at you as he bit into his sandwich.

"It's Y/N and you are?" You responded, locking eyes with him.

"You can call me Gohan." He said through a mouthful of ice cream.

"Gohan..." You repeated with a soft grin on your face as the two of you stared at the night sky together, just enjoying each other's company and the ice-cream.

This surely was a night you would remember forever. The day you discovered the name of the one who stole your heart just by a constant visit and a friendly gesture.

_