Vegito | Save Her.

requested by kittenthesupersaiyan <3

sorry if this wasn't what you had in mind! this was all I could think of.

It was eternal darkness for all at the awakening of Merged Zamasu. His aura was bright and powerful and his fierce glare could be seen clearly from below.

You were forced to watch as he would mercilessly strike down Goku and Vegeta countless times with ease, seeming to enjoy the look of anguish in your eyes as their frail bodies would fall to the ground. Of course you could not do anything to intervene and had to watch from the sidelines, you were just a human after all, one of the many helpless humans caught in this lustful battle for justice and power, lucky enough you managed to survive it this far.

Merged Zamasu's chuckle echoed from above and you clenched your fists, you finally had enough of him. As hot tears began to flood your eyes at the sight of Goku and Vegeta, you stepped forward.

"Stop hurting them you monster!" You shouted out, catching the god's attention.

Merged Zamasu stared down at you with a disgusted look on his face.

"How dare you raise your voice at me, filthy mortal!" He growled as he prepared to send a blast your way, nothing too big as he knew a small blast could easily kill you.

You flinched and tried to jerk back but instead you tripped and fell over, making you more vulnerable.

"Don't do it, Zamasu!!" Goku and Vegeta's weak voices droned as they scrambled to their feet to stop him but they were seconds too late.

Your shriek could be heard as the blast consealed you, your body suddenly felt numb and you couldn't move. Everything was a blur. The pain suddenly shot you at all angles but soon it subsided into nothingness as you laid motionless across the ground.

So this is the way it ends, what an abrupt finality... A final thought filled your mind.

Or so you thought.

"Y/N!" You heard you name being called even though you could not see.

wait why can I still hear my name?

Somehow you managed to slightly open your left eye as a bright light filled your vision and you twitched a bit, trying to get a better view at what was going on.

"Goku...V-Vegeta..." You stuttered out.

Merged Zamasu noticed that his first attempt to kill you had failed so he hovered down to you, already preparing a second attack.

"Tch, how pathetic."

Merged Zamasu held his hand out in front of you as you started to feel the heat from the growing blast faze your skin.

But before the blast touched you, there was a loud grunt from Merged Zamasu as someone fired a blast directly at him, causing him to stumble back. Your eyes flickered up at the black silhouette who started to brutally attack the god but before you could catch a quick glance at the face of your savior, your eyes began to shut once more, leaving you to simply listen to the sounds of the ongoing battle.

"Y/N, can you hear me?! "  A voice soon came as you felt your body being lifted up from the cold ground.

You whimpered at the embrace as you started to regain your vision and the face of the the fused Goku and Vegeta came to view, his blunt features and alluring light brown hair came to view along with the two yellow potara earrings which dangled on his ears.

"Goku... Vegeta? I-Is that you?"

"Separate we are Vegeta and Kakarot, Together we are now Vegito!" Vegito states as he placed a senzu bean into your mouth, which you gulped down.

The senzu's effects soon dawned on you as you could now feel your body and bones again. You blinked up at Vegito as you felt a blush creep onto your cheeks

Wow they're--he's hot... You thought as you buried you face into his chest, clinging onto his ki as he began to fly you to safer ground.

"Stay here, I don't want you getting hurt again..." Vegito instructed you as he turned to leave and continue the fight.

"W-Wait..." You called out to him and he turned to face you.

"Yes?"

"T-Thank you, for saving me..."

Vegito walked back up to you and slowly caressed your hair, his dark eyes smoldering you.

"You know I will do anything for you..."

_