Vegito Black | Mine.

requested by KatiraLovely

idk if this was what you had in mind, I wasn't quite sure how to make a Vegito Black but here ya go! :)

_

[ You're a saiyan with an insecure side, being chubby had its pros and its cons but that never stopped you from fighting to your hearts desire because you were a saiyan after all. ]

It was a day of darkness like any other, you were used to the gloom and doom but was yet to discover who the perpetrator was.

Trunks had kept you hidden in the hideout whilst a so called 'darken fusion' terrorized the city. He had only told you his name. Vegito. Or as many would call him Vegito Black, the fusion between two saiyans, goku and vegeta. But their fusion had somehow gone wrong.

Every time he left to battle, you insisted on going or even just to see who was the cause of this situation but he'd denied your requests without any reason.

Sometimes you'd wonder if maybe he thought you were weak and hopeless and didn't want to be seen with you. But each time you'd bring that thought to his attention, he'd give you a soft smile and assure you that he just wanted to keep you safe. But today you had enough, you had to know who this powerful fused saiyan was.

Managing to quietly sneak away from the other resistance members, you took a breath of the fresh air from the surface, something you haven't done since the arrival of Vegito Black.

You couldn't help gasp at your surroundings, your once peaceful home had been turned to an apocalyptic state in less then a 2 weeks and you didn't even know.

Standing their motionless as if lost in the depths of the darkness, you hadn't even noticed a silhouette hovering above you until you noticed a shadow that wasn't yours.

Your hands were shaking in fear, hesitant to turn around, but then you realized 'hey I'm a saiyan!'

Sucking in a deep breath you turned around in a fighting position as your vision was filled by a tall man wearing a blue and orange gi and two potara earrings.

Taking in his features, you blushed slightly. wow, his actually cute...

Vegito walked towards you with a devious smirk across his face.

"Scared, Y/N?"

You shuddered a bit but remained in your stance. "How do you know my name?"

He's dark eyes fell on your body, completely ignoring your question and you shyly looked away, thinking he was probably judging you already. You held your hands across your body as if trying to covering it up.

As if on cue to your doubt, Vegito ran his hands across your body, taking in your curves as if he owned your body and you weren't going to stop him either.

"A true beauty you are..." He said sending a grin your way.

You blushed at his words, somehow you seemed to be getting consumed by his darkness but you were okay with that. You felt safe for once.

He placed a long kiss on your soft lips as he held you in his arms, not intending to let go.

"Y/N get away from him!" A voice ruined the moment and pulled you away from the dark invendor.

Vegito grunted when you were pulled away from him.

"She's mine, Trunks!" He shot back possessively.

"Trunks, I want to be with him! " You suddenly exclaimed.

"But Y/N, he'll hurt you! " Trunks pleaded, not wanting your heart to be broken.

"Trust me, he's different." You say with a shy smile. "He likes me, for me... I hope you understand."

You left Trunks dumbfounded as you went towards Vegito, interwining your fingers with his as you buried your pink face in his chest.

"Mine..." He said with a satisfied grin, gently stroking your hair.

"Yours.."

_