Goku | Kissing.

A/N:

Before I get to requests I wanted to do a oneshot with the main character of course and because I had this idea in my head since forever! :)

Key: F/R/M/N - Favorite Romantic Movie Name

It has been a week since Majin Buu was defeated and peace was restored to earth, which meant everyones lives were back to normal.

You were relaxing in front of your television, scrolling through the channels until you finally found a movie which perked your interest. It was one of your favorite romance movies. Your eyes were fixated on the screen, clinging onto one of the sofa pillows.

As you were quietly indulging in the movie. You were interrupted by a familiar voice which came from beside you.

"Hey, Y/N!" Goku said cheerful.

You shrieked at his sudden appearance, throwing your pillow at him in response.
Goku caught it just before the plush touched his face.

"It's only me Y/N."

"Goku, you clown you scared the shit out of me!" You say and shot him glare before the two of you broke out into peals of laughter.

"I just wanted to stop by and-"

Goku paused mid-sentence as he's eyes fell on the screen in front of you, curious as to what was happening.

"What is this?" He questioned curiously as he filled the empty seat beside you, his arm spread across the head of the sofa, his fingers gently running through your hair. You knew Goku didn't watch tv, hell you were sure he barely knew what a television really was since he spends most of his time either training or battling someone from another planet.

"Oh, this movie is called F/R/M/N! " You replied shocked that Goku took an interest in it.

Goku observed the people in the show, watching as one of the male characters wrapped his arms around one of the female characters. Goku decided to imitate them and so he wrapped his broad arms around your petite body, pulling you closer until your head was firmly against his chest, your cheek pressed against the soft, cotton fabric of his outfit. You felt your face heat up at his embrace but decided to stay silent, enjoying how comfortable it felt being so close to the saiyan.

Your eyes were on the screen again and you knew what would be coming next. Your eyes met with Goku's as one of the kissing scenes came to view.

"Why are their lips together?" Goku asked like an innocent child watching someone kiss for the first time.

"That's because they're kissing, Goku!" You chuckled softly at how naive he was.

"Kissing?"

"You see Goku, if you really like someone, than you, umm, kiss them." You say, finding it difficult to explain the concept to him.

Goku watched the two kiss for a while before he turned to you, gently lifting up your chin, his face drawing closer to yours as his breath brushed against your lips.

Finally your lips connected with his,  everything suddenly became a blur. You felt your lips quivering slightly and it was like the two of you were kissing for an eternity but it actually was barely a minute before you slowly pulled away, your face was as red as a tomato.

"Your lips are soft... and warm. " He compliments you with his usual, friendly smile spread across his face. There was always something about his ignorance that drew you to him.

"You are adorable, you know that right?" You say as you snuggled into him.

You both chuckled together as you continued to watch the movie.

_

Suddenly loud moans could be heard from the speakers. You buried your face in your hands, feeling embarrassed.

"Ooo, we should try doing that! " Goku said pointing at the tv.

"Maybe some other time, Goku... "

~ sorry it's bad, lol!