Chpt 1- The first day

Evelyns POV
* * *

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off.
"uuuugggghhhhh" I moan as i struggle to get my self out of bed.I get up and throw on a red tube top and a fishnet shirt under it, then i put on my baggy black pants. I put my dark red hair up in a half up style. I put on my chains and my dr.martins then i head downstairs.

"Hey mom" I say to my mother while she's making coffee.

"Goodmorning Evelyn, do you need a ride to school?"

"No mom, you keep forgetting I can drive myself"
"Oh i knoooow but I always ask just in case."

"Okay mom, bye." I walk out of the door after grabbing my school ID and my backpack. I start my car and head to Salem's house to pick her up.

"Heyy Salem!!!"

"Hiiii Evelyn!" she says as she sits down in the passenger seat, she closes the door and i start to drive.

"Soo how was your summer?" i ask her

"Girl 🤨 you act like i didn't see you almost everyday."

I start to laugh, "I know i'm just practicing talking to all the other people i don't care about" We talk some more and stop by the local coffee shop to get drinks. Then we head up to the school.

     When we get to the school Salem looks over to me
"So here we are, first day of senior year!"

"I look around at all these-"

"NO! We are not going to sing heathers right now"
Salem says, cutting me off.

"Well it's your fault! You said the first line." I argue back .

"It's not what i meant though, anyways, you ready?" She says while unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Ready as i'll ever be" I say with a smile before putting on my mask and getting out of the car.

Salem and I had only three classes together; english, biology and algebra. So we made it to our first few classes, always meeting up for the ones we had together and so far the day was pretty mediocre.

Finally seventh hour came and i was just relieved that the day was almost over. "hm, history. i love history" i mumble as i stare at my schedule. "Well here we go.." I walk to my history class and walk in the room, where my eyes locked with the teacher. damn i think to myself, this man is mighty fine. i glance at my schedule again to catch his name, Mr. Sadist.
"what a strange name" I think to myself. I look around the room to see if I know anyone, there's no familiar faces. Mr.Sadist clears his throat which makes me jump.
"Are you going have a seat misssss...?" He says wanting me to finish his sentence.

"Peters..uh Evelyn Peters...sir.." I stumble over my words. He comes closer and towers over me.

"Well Evelyn, are you going to pick a seat or do I need to pick one for you?" His deep and low voice makes my cheeks bright red, thank god for this mask.

"I'm sorry.. I'll go sit down" I walk to a random desk and sit down,well at first it seemed random.. but when i first sat down i realized that I had a clear view from where I was sitting to his desk. I guess my body and my mind just led me there.

He began to talk about boring first day things, just how to do certain things with the new online schedule that I had heard several times before. My mind started to wander as I strongly felt the need to get rid of some sexual frustration. I started to think about a faceless man teasing me and degrading me, and over all just making me his slut. "Goddamn i need some dick soon"  I say in my head. My eyes were glued to the floor during my day dream but soon they crept their way up to the teacher. First looking at his buttoned shirt and suddenly wishing I was undoing them. Then looking at his hands and his bright green eyes, I don't think there's a word to describe how i'm feeling right now. We make direct eye contact and then suddenly,

"Evelyn! Are you with us?" He says as I snap back into reality.

"Uhm.. yes sorry i'm here" i say frantically

"Okay, you seem a little zoned out, please pay attention"

"Yes sir." It seems almost as soon as I said that he shook.. or quivered in a way? Did my words catch him off guard? No..no of course not, he's a teacher he hears yes sir and no sir all day, he probably just got the chills.

After him talking for a while the bell finally rings. I get up and walk out when i realized i had left my phone in the classroom. I turn around to go get it and he had taken his mask off. I didn't even realize this was the first time i'd seen his full face. His green eyes met with mine, I really hope he can't see how i'm drooling over the way his lips are shaped or even just his motherfucking beard.

"Can i help you?" He says while he runs his hands through his light brown hair.

"I uh left my phone.."
"Ah okay"  He reaches down to grab it from where it fell on the floor and hands it to me.

"Thank you sir" he quivers again... could it have really been my words.

"Don't worry about it just.. don't lose your phone anymore."  I wanted to test my theory so i decided to do something one more time.

"I'll try my best sir" This time he curled his fist into a ball and clenched his neck. It looked like he was trying his best to hold back from either punching the shit out of me or grabbing a fist full of my hair, either or I needed to leave.

"See you tomorrow Mr.Sadist" i say as i walk out
i walk down the hall to see salem