Chpt 8- Poison Ivy pt.2

Evelyn's pov:

i rush home then rush to salem's house and we finally get to school. salem and i are discussing the night i had until we both stop dead in our tracks when we see who's all up on each other in the middle of the commons. Annabelle and andrew. complete absolute scum. annabelle locks eyes with me but looks away like she knows she's in the wrong. andrew on the other hand just pulls her closer to him. me and salem decide to ignore it and continue walking to our first hour.

the day has gone pretty smoothly and as i'm walking back from lunch to my 4th hour annabelle stops me.

"hey..." she says looking at the ground and rubbing her arm.

"what anna."

"i just heard from some people that andrew was kind of all up on you at the game? we had jsut started officially dating and idk. i just wanted to know if that was true."

"yeah. he was drunk and he tried ti get me to go home with him. a teacher had to intervene before he even thought about getting his hands off of me. he's not a good guy anna. he cheated on me, you should know that very well out of all people. and i know you wanna believe he did it because you where special and it was a different situation, but you're not. you're not special anna, you're just like every other girl who sleeps with someone's boyfriend because the dude swears you mean more to him than his significant other. if you meant more he wouldn't have hid you. and he's going to cheat again. i don't fucking like you anna but i recommend you listen to me when i say you need to break up with him. okay?"

she starts doing that fake cry sniffle she always does when she wants people to feel bad for her.
"oh please don't give me that bullshit. don't do this again okay? i don't wanna talk to you."i say before walking away from her.

Matthew's pov:

7th hour couldn't come soon enough. i watch the door waiting for her to walk in. and then there she goes. locking eyes with me and smiling slightly before walking to her seat. wearing my blue sweater from last night with a short black skirt, fishnets and knee high platform boots. she flips her hair and i notice her neck, covered in the hickeys i gave her. i smile to myself liking that she didn't try to hide them. the bell rings and i begin with the lesson, shes one of the few that puts their phone down and actually pays attention to me. she has her chin resting in her hand, listening to every word i'm saying. once i'm done i hand out the paperwork. evelyn gets started on it immediately and turns it in about 10 minutes later. suddenly i realize i've been admiring her a little to much. i start to over think and get freaked out by the idea of me having real feelings... because i think i'm starting to actually like her. "it's fine." i say to myself, "i can just ignore them, they'll go away."

a couple days later i ask evelyn to come over again. she agrees and pretty soon she knocks on my door. luke is home so i guide her to my room before closing the door and start kissing her passionately. i let my hands feel all over her body before slowly pulling away. she slides her shoes off and plops on my bed. i love how comfortable she is in my apartment. i sit on the bed next to her and hand her a controller.

"we're playing zombies." i say before turning in my xbox

"uuuuuuugh i hate zombies. why can't we just play a normal game." she pouts and sighs

"because i said."

she glares at me for a bit but eventually sits up and gets ready to play. she ends up carrying me, again. so after a while i set down the controller

"i'm so good by myself i swear. you just out do me." i say switching over from the game to netflix

"yeah sure, whatever you wanna tell yourself." she hands me her controller and i set it on the nightstand.